It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wish to be a Secret Santa.

2022 Edition.

<[];)

REDVWIN
I wish to be a secret santa zeffyr

Edit: ‘Silent Hill 4: The Room’ and ‘Pier Solar and the Great Architects” are the only games I’m looking forward to playing in 2023 with my little brother so thank you in advance Santa I promise I was and will be a good boy every day this year as well hehe.
Post edited December 19, 2022 by Apunami
Done with my list.

Also BUMP
This is the few GOG forum tradition that I haven't yet experienced, but unfortunately this is not yet the year for me to enter.

I really regret not entering last year :(

Hope all the participant have a grand ol' time.
Nor can I, I guess. Although I have a job, I'm not very well financially. Other expenses take care of my wage...

In another matter, even if I could participate, strange thing that with the rule that you are able to purchase a gift, only if you have total purchases worth at least 10 euros in the last 3 months! I don't reach that...
In the last 3 months I've bought Syberia 3 at 2,99 and Crusaders of Might and Magic (very good action game by the way, at least for me) at 1,29.
CarChris: In another matter, even if I could participate, strange thing that with the rule that you are able to purchase a gift, only if you have total purchases worth at least 10 euros in the last 3 months! I don't reach that...
In the last 3 months I've bought Syberia 3 at 2,99 and Crusaders of Might and Magic (very good action game by the way, at least for me) at 1,29.
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but the rule is to have a total purchases of 10$ or more and these purchases have to be done 3 months ago or more - it doesn't require purchasing in the last 3 months. It protects GOG from scammers that would create a new account, purchase gifts with a stolen credit card and disappear. So as long as you purchased something and the sum of purchases till the beginning of September this year is more than 10$, you're eligible to purchase a gift now.

And the link of said support article.
Post edited December 08, 2022 by zeffyr
zeffyr: Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but the rule is to have a total purchases of 10$ or more and these purchases have to be done 3 months ago or more - it doesn't require purchasing in the last 3 months. It protects GOG from scammers that would create a new account, purchase gifts with a stolen credit card and disappear. So as long as you purchased something and the sum of purchases till the beginning of September this year is more than 10$, you're eligible to purchase a gift now.
I didn't understand it like this. Thank you for the clarification.
CarChris: Nor can I, I guess. Although I have a job, I'm not very well financially. Other expenses take care of my wage...

In another matter, even if I could participate, strange thing that with the rule that you are able to purchase a gift, only if you have total purchases worth at least 10 euros in the last 3 months! I don't reach that...
I do believe zeffyr is correct. Gifting is activated if you've made a purchase over 10Euro more than 3 months ago, and is a permanent state, not a reactivated one.
Hey, that time of the year again! I'm glad this lovely tradition is alive and well.

I wish to be a Secret Santa!
BUMP
I wish to be a Secret Santa!

My wishlist is below

Expeditions Rome
Expeditions Rome Death or Glory DLC
Fallen Haven
Mount &amp; Blase II: Bannerlord
https://www.gog.com/en/game/caves_of_qud[/url]
Mount &amp; Blade: With Fire &amp; Sword
Stellaris: Aquatics Species Pack
Stellaris: Nemesis
Stellaris: Toxoids Species Pack
Stellaris: Overlord
Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition
Dungeon Rats
Dawn of Man
Baldur's Gate III
Firewatch
Prince of Qin
Warsim

Thanks for organizing this! I look forward to this every year :)
Thank you for taking the mantle again this year, zeffyr. I wish to be a Secret Santa and a Helper Elf, should the situation call for it.

My wishlist is below:

Assault Spy: Elite Spy Edition
Darksiders Genesis
ExZeus: The Complete Collection
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Lost Ruins
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Postal: Brain Damaged
Prince of Qin
Secret Agent HD
Shadow Man Remastered
Siege of Avalon: Anthology
Star Trek: Elite Force II
The Wheel of Time
Post edited December 17, 2022 by Grargar
Thanks for organizing zeffyr!

I wish to be a Secret Santa and a Helper Elf :)
How am i supposed to get something for someone off their wishlist if I need an email?
"I would like to be a Helper Elf" if my newbie status on this tradition dont cause more trouble than real help

Thanks in advance zeffyr for your consideration and happy holidays to all the forum members!