It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My avatar really is me, I was Santa at a Christmas party for some friends this year :)
Post edited December 18, 2015 by trentonlf
trentonlf: My avatar really is me, I as Santa at a Christmas party for some friends this year :)
You're clearly not a secret Santa, since your outfit shows your true color. :P
Post edited December 18, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
PaterAlf: Hooray, you finally have a positive rep again! I demand a recipe to celebrate that. :)
This! You've always been positive rep to us, though, emachine. stg, apehater, and the rest as well. :)
I need trentonlf to be honest here.

He looks like a really good Santa, no shit, but it's not a fantastic pic. I'm wondering if he kept it from being a fantastic pic to keep us from getting a really good look and seeing that he's not actually a really good Santa. :P

One thing I can tell, good pic or not, is that outfit is genuine. I bet that cost big.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: I need trentonlf to be honest here.

He looks like a really good Santa, no shit, but it's not a fantastic pic. I'm wondering if he kept it from being a fantastic pic to keep us from getting a really good look and seeing that he's not actually a really good Santa. :P

One thing I can tell, good pic or not, is that outfit is genuine. I bet that cost big.
What is wrong with the pic?
tinyE: I need trentonlf to be honest here.

trentonlf: What is wrong with the pic?
It's taken too far back. I can't get a good look at you.
tinyE: It's taken too far back. I can't get a good look at you.
if you click on the picture does it show a bigger pic?
https://images.gog.com/430ad3980efad71d58a9034391286694fce919658941e6047eb7a61ddbcce112.jpg
Post edited December 18, 2015 by trentonlf
tinyE: It's taken too far back. I can't get a good look at you.
trentonlf: if you click on the picture does it show a bigger pic?
https://images.gog.com/430ad3980efad71d58a9034391286694fce919658941e6047eb7a61ddbcce112.jpg
Yes, thank you.

And you are a GREAT Santa! Very impressive.
tinyE: Yes, thank you.

*looks at avatar* You are a "cuter" Santa :P
tinyE: Yes, thank you.

BillyMaysFan59: *looks at avatar* You are a "cuter" Santa :P
Yeah, but I'm covered in slime and I kill people! :P
PaterAlf:
DONE!

Thanks for the support!

Edit- I really do mean thank you. It means a lot to me that I was accepted by this community.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by Emachine9643
Emachine9643: DONE!

Thanks for the support!
One of my favorite ways to eat chicken!
trentonlf:
You have big hands......

Edit- Should play baseball.... just a suggestion.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by Emachine9643
trentonlf: My avatar really is me, I was Santa at a Christmas party for some friends this year :)
HO HO HO! Just look at those kind eyes! If I offered you cookies and milk, would you come down my chimney on Christmas Eve? All you have to bring is that big smile I can see under the beard. :-D
HypersomniacLive: What about your duty to humanity?
Dooty............../giggle