It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: (show of hands, hats or (in Trent's case paws) whatever your avatar has on who is ready for Christmas and to see what the magical elves brought us)
First hand.
Sent my sack w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶n̶u̶t̶s ahem w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶
ahem i mean i have done my duty to trentonlf
Post edited December 15, 2015 by mcleodone
mcleodone: Sent my sack w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶n̶u̶t̶s ahem w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶
What about your duty to humanity?
Here.
Attachments:
images.jpg (7 Kb)
Doc0075: Here.
I like the smily hand :-)
mcleodone: Sent my sack w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶n̶u̶t̶s ahem w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶
HypersomniacLive: What about your duty to humanity?
You mean to buy jack keane keys to assure there are no more in next insomnia?
My hand
Post edited December 16, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: so at most, 7 are still pending now
Just waiting on 3 now, and having to get some help from an elf on one other. Things are looking very good :)
mcleodone: You mean to buy jack keane keys to assure there are no more in next insomnia?
Jack is love, Jack is life, codes for his games are infinite, he will always be part of any and all Insomnia Promos!

trentonlf: Just waiting on 3 now, and having to get some help from an elf on one other. Things are looking very good :)
*raids trentonlf's secret gifts vault one more time, leaves note to be notified when the rest of the gifts come in*
high rated
trentonlf: Just waiting on 3 now, and having to get some help from an elf on one other. Things are looking very good :)
If the remaining Santa hands are tied, I can help out.
Gnostic: If the remaining Santa hands are tied, I can help out.
I have contacted someone to help out, if for some reason they can not I will take you up on the offer ;)
Gnostic: If the remaining Santa hands are tied, I can help out.
HEEEHEHEHHEHEHE best pic of the year
I am only waiting to hear from one more person :)
trentonlf: I am only waiting to hear from one more person :)
Wow that was quick. Still 9 days to go until Christmas
trentonlf: I am only waiting to hear from one more person :)
BillyMaysFan59: Wow that was quick. Still 9 days to go until Christmas
Yeah, but the sale is over.