It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take part in a blazing, Ork aerial combat waged across 41st-millennium battlefields. Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron - Flyboyz Edition is now available on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until 15th April 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Yeahhh...! let's rock and roll...
To the wish list for the time being!
Very cool. Wishlisted for now.
Looks like Crimson Skies, just with an Ork flavor. Should be fun!
I played the demo. The flight model is weird, and terrible. I would expect that to be enough to kill the game for me, but it kind of doesn't. The game manages to be pretty fun, still.
MobiusArcher: I played the demo. The flight model is weird, and terrible. I would expect that to be enough to kill the game for me, but it kind of doesn't. The game manages to be pretty fun, still.
Orks, all things considered.

I'm holding off for a while. Steam reviews accuse the game of a lot of awkwardness (like enemies getting stuck on - or behind - level geometry), and generalyl being a badle made mobile port. Still though, it sits in "very positive" range there, so some 80% of reviews posted there are positive.
I'll wait and see how it fares here, but I'm interested nontheless.
"Multiplayer is available only between GOG users."

To bad! So there is no reason to buy it from GOG. *Ork sad*
Wow, da gameplay is gud. Very gud. Will layta mayk a video :)
I saw the trailer and I just love that the game don't give a damn about real flight physic and just treat the plane like a fast car with how it turn 180 degrees and smashing other planes head on.

On the other note, I wish we can have a new Panzer Dragoon game.
Woolytoes: "Multiplayer is available only between GOG users."

To bad! So there is no reason to buy it from GOG. *Ork sad*
Is it not an enjoyable game in single player only?

I loved Crimson Skies, so the similarity got me curious about this game.
But if it is highly focused on multiplayer, I’ll pass on it. (I do not play DRMed multiplayer modes)
Post edited April 09, 2021 by vv221
I'd consider it if it got good aggregate reviews over time--I'm skittish about early adoption of Warhammer 40K games because of the wildly variant level of quality and the IP holder's obsession with obscure indie developers. In any case it'd have to sit behind Everspace 2, SPG3 and a couple others that are already in the queue.