It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create. Thrillville: Off The Rails is now available on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
To the forum you go, great to see this title arrive.
I'm not sure I really get why they cloned Doc Brown for the trailer.
Always good to see more old LucasArts games, I hope to see Star Wars Force Commander, Yoda Stories and Indiana Desktop Adventures here some day (read this, Disney representative).
GOG.com: Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create. Thrillville: Off The Rails is now available on GOG.COM!
Nice!

personally I'd like to see Tarzan and Toy Story 2 games here.
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=tarzan, https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=toy%20stor

I assume Disney isn't interested in more Star Wars releases, and thankfully we got most of the most-voted ones, but some of these do still have quite a few votes: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=star%20war&order=votes_total
Post edited August 27, 2021 by tfishell
I didn't heard about this one earlier.

To be honest, the whole part with building a theme park (or whatever) is not interesting for me, but those minigames (and the fact that you can play in some of them with other people ) sounds fun.
Interesting, not heard of the game before.

But very interesting to see Frontier here

I would love to see Planet Zoo and Jurassic World Evolution come here
How is this game compared with Rollercoaster Tycoon?
No discount?
Well, I`d rather buy Rollercoaster Tycoon 3! No minigames, just relaxed building of Rollercoasters and more.
So GOG, please get RT 3 again, please!
Thanks so much for bringing this to GOG. I have the 2-CD boxed version of the game but will happily re-buy so as to have a digital download and DRM-free version.
gandalfnho: How is this game compared with Rollercoaster Tycoon?
It's basically a Rollercoaster Tycoon for Kids, and I don't mean that in a bad way. It lowers the complexity quite a bit, but still manages to have management and customization elements that can be pretty fun for a younger crowd. Add in minigames and a social element, and you have a recipe for success for the target audience of kids who want to build rollercoasters.
gandalfnho: How is this game compared with Rollercoaster Tycoon?
TehComicRelief: It's basically a Rollercoaster Tycoon for Kids, and I don't mean that in a bad way. It lowers the complexity quite a bit, but still manages to have management and customization elements that can be pretty fun for a younger crowd. Add in minigames and a social element, and you have a recipe for success for the target audience of kids who want to build rollercoasters.
Thanks for the answer.
Breja: I'm not sure I really get why they cloned Doc Brown for the trailer.
Because Doc is a marketing genious.

I mean, he can convince a teenager to come with him in the middle of the night alone with flimsy reason, and the teen still trust him after almost getting murdered by a bunch of Libyan terrorists.

So yeah, telling him to sell a product, I guess Doc can be the next Steve Job.
I've made a small research about the digital release of this game - it's on Steam since 2009, and it was multiple times discounted (75-80%) in the meanwhile.

I guess/have hope that we can expect similar discounts sooner or later.
Post edited August 28, 2021 by MartiusR