It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The classic FPS is back on modern computers thanks to the efforts of GOG and Nightdive Studios! Play a game based on the cult fantasy series by Robert Jordan and set in his rich fantasy universe.
Genre: Action, RPG, Strategy
Discount: 10% off until 13th April 2022, 1 PM UTC

Want to know more about The Wheel of Time? Watch the interview with one of the game’s original creators, Glen Dahlgren, performed by kilg0re_tr0ut on his channel on 6th April, at 6 PM UTC.
Finally!
Now this is a nice surprise! Added to my collection of good old classics :P.
Nice to see a classic release, never played this one originally so this will be a nice treat.
Yeeeeesss!!!! Finally. I was hoping someone would take advantage of Wot's renewed popularity thx to the streaming show. Thanks, Nightdive and GOG!
Fantastic to see this again. Had this a long time ago. One thing i loved was the soundtrack it was excellant.
Great game, still have my boxed copy.
high rated
Nergal01: Yeeeeesss!!!! Finally. I was hoping someone would take advantage of Wot's renewed popularity thx to the streaming show. Thanks, Nightdive and GOG!
Except that the Amazon series is utter dog shit, made for the "modern audience".
I can't wait for the next muck up of gog. I feel like every time they mess something up as in something goes FUBAR or they upset the community we get a classic game or something similar. :P

Not my type of game but many will appreciate it I guess.
Post edited April 06, 2022 by NuffCatnip
Swedrami: Except that the Amazon series is utter dog shit, made for the "modern audience".
Haven't seen a single episode yet (and probably won't, I got enough stuff to watch), but if we got the game back because of it, who am I to complain? :D
YES!!!! I simply cannot thank you enough! I've been waiting for this day for years!
Thank you very much!!!!
This is excellent, I have the big box copy but the QuickTime videos wouldn't play during the game, plus hi-res support is more than welcome. :)
I might check this one out since it sounds like my kind of thing, though unfortunately I've never read the books.
Cool to see it back, one of the lesser-known FPS from the years, some odd level design cripples it at times but it's a wee curious experience
Nice, I didn't knew this existed.