It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

See your legacy through to its bloody end.

<span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, the third and final entry in this spectacular aRPG series, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% discount. The game comes complete with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and online play.

There's an exceptional amount of depth and variety to a genre focused mostly on pointing and killing. But no matter the twist, it all comes down to the clickety-click of your leftmost mouse key - keep it tight and satisfying, and baby, you've got a game going. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is one of those games.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is the grand finale to the Van Helsing legacy as presented by Neocore Games. It's a gothic-noir, steampunk universe where mad science roams free, as do it's deadly byproducts. You are the son of Abraham Van Helsing - the legend - and the hunt flows through your blood. You are the killer the world needs right now, and this particularly relentless hack'n'slash will be your playground.

Hack, slash, and blast away in <span class="bold">The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III</span>, available now on GOG.com. The launch discount will last for five days until Monday, September 21, 12:59 PM GMT.
Gnostic: Well, Van Helsing Final Cut itself cost $45 and I doubt it will have much discount in a long time.[..]
And by the time it does, it would not be much difference from now. [..]
All good reasons, but now I'm wondering if I even have enough lifetime to play this Nth ARPG after the main ones XD
Crosmando: Well this game doesn't have very good ratings on Steam, while the first two do (somewhat).
And also this.

*goes back to check his pending order price and expiration counter*.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by phaolo
Crosmando: Well this game doesn't have very good ratings on Steam, while the first two do (somewhat).
From what I gathered, most of the negative reviews are due to some of the bugs that exist. Final Cut, which is to be released next week, is supposed to address the games' shortcomings. How successful that'll end up being is anyone's guess though.
undeadcow: I jumped on this - it does seem like a good value and the developer appears really dedicated to the franchise. If nothing else seeing three games combined into one epic (assuming that's not just a marketing ploy to dissect a standard game into installments) seems really great.
As far as I understand, all three parts were supposed to be a whole game at first, but they had to split it up into this trilogy to make it financially viable for them to create. The Final Cut is basically what they wanted to make all along, while addressing some of the issues/bugs that have cropped up in the separate parts.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by mistermumbles
mistermumbles: Final Cut, which is to be released next week, is supposed to address the games' shortcomings. How successful that'll end up being is anyone's guess though.
They should have sent some reviews copies around.
I couldn't find any real opinion about the FC.
I have the first 2 (haven't found time to play those yet)... will hold off on this for now..
MightyPinecone: Still I've clocked roughly 250 000 hours in this game: I'm hooked. I've left it on whilst being afk though, so the numbers is rather inflated.
IAmSinistar: And they never stop making DLC for it.
F'ing microtransactions everywhere...
IAmSinistar: when the snow comes
I know it snows in Hawaii, but Pitcairn???

IAmSinistar: Thanks GOG and NeocoreGames!
But definitely this. May as well prep myself for the Final Cut.
IAmSinistar: And they never stop making DLC for it.
MightyPinecone: F'ing microtransactions everywhere...
And sadly, most are necessary to keep going. "Pay $7.99 for food or start starving"
Totally sucks.
Another slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww week, I guess.
budejovice: I know it snows in Hawaii, but Pitcairn???
After every atomic bomb test! Well, at least the US Navy tells us the falling stuff is snow.
Hmm, the first reviews are not exactly stellar. I'll stick to the fence to see how this pans out for now.
Chacranajxy: Another slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww week, I guess.
Good time to play some of your games, no? :P
So has it been established if the final cut will always be free on GOG, or just if you own the three titles when it is released?
Because 50% off on a regionally priced and overall negatively received game is not that attractive.
Smannesman: So has it been established if the final cut will always be free on GOG, or just if you own the three titles when it is released?
Because 50% off on a regionally priced and overall negatively received game is not that attractive.
Nope, nothing has been established as of yet. The developers aren't even sure if they do this for Steam.
Smannesman: So has it been established if the final cut will always be free on GOG, or just if you own the three titles when it is released?
Grargar: Nope, nothing has been established as of yet. The developers aren't even sure if they do this for Steam.
Yeah I noticed a post to that effect a few hours or so ago, not sure when since I was trying not to get blocked again.
I was hoping the issue had been cleared up since then.
Oh wells.
I didn't know these games were so unforgivingly hard. They surely look like an approachable action game, no joke.