It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You loved it, so we listened – The Elder Scrolls Bundle is back!

We all know and love this franchise – get ready for these iconic titles in an exclusive The Elder Scrolls Bundle, launching now with a 73% discount! This incredible deal will ensure that you complete the series 20% cheaper than when buying the games separately – so don’t miss it.

The Elder Scrolls Bundle includes:
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
The Elder Scrolls: Arena
An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition

The Bundle will be available until June 20th, 11PM UTC - get it before it's gone!
high rated
GOG.com: Release: The Elder Scrolls Bundle
Quote from bundle's page:
"If you already own any of the games contained within this pack, you'll receive additional codes for them via email when purchasing the Bundle."

Well, that's a nice step in the right direction.
But the bundle price is still a little too high for my taste, only to get the last remaining game, that I don't already own.
And I don't have any takers for the extra keys.

shrug - I can wait.
Post edited June 13, 2024 by BreOl72
Heh. The only games I'm missing are Battlespire and Redguard, and I don't think my morbid curiosity will ever get the better of me. *shrug*

That said, man is that a lot of game for just under $27. Plus, Oblivion and Skyrim will net one the respective Nehrim and
Enderal standalone total conversions if one so chooses.
Post edited June 13, 2024 by P-E-S
high rated
+ if you can't afford this bundle right now, you can still grab Daggerfall for free.
high rated
This isn't news at all. It's just a bundle of existing stuff that so many people already have.
It's also not marked as owned for people who already have every element of it.

This is 100% just clutter. It junks up the catalog and needlessly scrolls the limited space in the newsfeed.
mqstout: This isn't news at all. It's just a bundle of existing stuff that so many people already have.
It's also not marked as owned for people who already have every element of it.

This is 100% just clutter. It junks up the catalog and needlessly scrolls the limited space in the newsfeed.
$130 worth of games for $35 is decent news for an online store front.

Edit: looks like the image attachment didn't post.

https://imgur.com/a/oqIVu8Y
Post edited June 13, 2024 by J Lo
high rated
ArthurSlay: + if you can't afford this bundle right now, you can still grab Daggerfall for free.
Not to mention "Arena".
mqstout: This isn't news at all. It's just a bundle of existing stuff that so many people already have.
So many people isn't all the people.
Attachments:
Post edited June 13, 2024 by BreOl72
ArthurSlay: + if you can't afford this bundle right now, you can still grab Daggerfall for free.
BreOl72: Not to mention "Arena".
BreOl72: So many people isn't all the people.
Thank you for your comment about the other free game.
Post edited June 13, 2024 by Grizznelda
BreOl72: Not to mention "Arena".
Grizznelda: Thank you for your comment about the other free game
You're welcome!
These are good games (though I wouldn't apply the "RPG" label to many of them), but just be aware of what you're getting into:
* The games are notoriously buggy. This is less of a problem with later releases, but it's still something to be careful with. In particular, you should save early, often, and in multiple slots.
* The difficulty isn't tightly controlled; you're not going to experience a consistent level of challenge. Sometimes these games can be quite difficult (for example, in Oblivion if you level poorly the enemy level scaling can make things unreasonable), but there are also tricks, some of which would be considered exploits, that can make the games really easy, perhaps too easy.
* In the early games (anything up through, and including, Morrowind), the game will roll dice to see whether you hit, with there being no feedback to distinguish between a failed attack roll and a lack of collision. You can increase the chance to hit by various means; for example, your weapon skill plays a major role in the to-hit check. (This also applies to enemy attacks.)
* Morrowind puts up no resistance to exploits (there's even some things that seem a bit much, like a scroll that temporarily raises one of your skills by 1,000, when the normal limit is 100), while Oblivion can get a bit heavy handed with its anti-exploit measures (and even those aren't full proof; there's still ways to attain near-invincibility in that game).
* Even if you're the sort of player who avoids fast travel, don't do this in Arena or Daggerfall. Daggerfall's wilderness is so large and barren that fast travel is practically necessary, and in Arena it's outright impossible to go to the next town without fast travel, making it mandatory.
J Lo: $130 worth of games for $35 is decent news for an online store front.

Edit: looks like the image attachment didn't post.

https://imgur.com/a/oqIVu8Y
That makes it a sale and not a release. And these games go on sale constantly.
I already own all the games, but thanks for offering the bundle for those that don't.
Neat? Who does this benefit? Seeing as I've already bought the worthwhile Elder Scrolls titles years ago...
gog2002x: I already own all the games, but thanks for offering the bundle for those that don't.
Exactly, I find it a very friendly announcement for irregular(or not) visitors.

Kinda review: I haven't played many games but I remember Oblivion(s) as the best game propagating "We Are Doomed" feeling. Very well implemented gloomy atmosphere when needed.
GOG used to offer dynamic bundles which adjust based items you own. Whatever happened to those?