It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lay off the hot dogs, kids.

The Adventure Pals is now available DRM-free on GOG.com.
Gadzooks! An evil man is turning old people into hot dogs! This is totally unsavory and must be stopped. Ride your trusty giraffe, gather your friends, and get to platforming, fighting, and sometimes chatting your way through the off-the-wall levels. Hilarious high jinks and leveling-ups ensue, involving dinosaurs, pirates, lost underwater cities and trees standing around in their underwear.
Totally missed this on forums?

Nice game, protagonist is male only, right?
Post edited April 03, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
"This looks like something I played on Kongregate"

"Oh I DID play this on Kongregate"

That's not necessarily a bad thing though. I enjoyed the flash game years ago, and assuming this is fleshed out and expanded, there could be a really solid game here.
high rated
Also known as "Incoming Lawsuit From Cartoon Network: The Game".
high rated
Was it this game that stole all the color from Minit? :P
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: art style reminds me of taht game where you type stuffages an' it appears in-game almost al ways? tho i forget teh name of taht game so imma goin' from memory...
Epistory - TC?
Vythonaut: Was it this game that stole all the color from Minit? :P
Heheheheh
Post edited April 03, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Fairfox: art style reminds me of taht game where you type stuffages an' it appears in-game almost al ways? tho i forget teh name of taht game so imma goin' from memory...
Scribblenauts?
Sounds like a Saturday morning kids show.
Is Barney the talking dinosaur in this?
tinyE: Sounds like a Saturday morning kids show.
Is Barney the talking dinosaur in this?
Can't be. Different union. He was on a weekday morning kids show.
Another cool game, this time with achievements! Wishlisted!
It says it's only for Windows, but it still shows system requirements for Mac when I'm browsing on my Macbook. So how is it really?
Keppa4v: It says it's only for Windows, but it still shows system requirements for Mac when I'm browsing on my Macbook. So how is it really?
Probably mistake on gog part.
tinyE: Sounds like a Saturday morning kids show.
Naaaaah.
low rated
Oh, a style-less itch.io blob of a game from a literal free flash website game developer, this is turning out to be one spectacular week of releases.