It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take command of the Mobile Infantry and do your part in the war against the Arachnid threat.
Genre: Strategy
high rated
"Here's the beer. Here's the entertainment. Now have fun. That's an order!"
high rated
Do you want to know more?
So, who wants to do his part and test this game for the rest of us? Because, you know, we don't want to be what the mobile infantry made of him...
viperfdl: So, who wants to do his part and test this game for the rest of us? Because, you know, we don't want to be what the mobile infantry made of him...
There is a live stream at the moment from StefaNonsense for a first look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgcgZN0_97A

edit:
Stream has ended.
Post edited June 16, 2022 by Halbzeit
Is this another bug hunt, Sir?
I'm doing my part
[quote from film indicating that I have also seen it]
idbeholdME: Do you want to know more?
Yes, sign me up, please.. Visiting alien worlds is my dream job. I love the cultural exchange.
HunchBluntley: [quote from film indicating that I have also seen it]
Goddamn bugs whacked us, Bluntley!
I'm hoping this one is good. Thanks for going DRM free.
That trailer is gold.
Ouch, too bad there was not a launch discount... :( Might have been insta-buy
viperfdl: So, who wants to do his part and test this game for the rest of us? Because, you know, we don't want to be what the mobile infantry made of him...
This is why it makes a lot of sense to give launch discounts. They did not *sigh*.
Post edited June 17, 2022 by Carradice
Game's good so far.
And makes me hungry for Terran Ascendacy where you can control power armors.
I miss that game...
By the way, the old Starship Troopers FPS really belongs on GOG...
Swedrami: "Here's the beer. Here's the entertainment. Now have fun. That's an order!"
Michael Ironside. Great as always. First he fights aliens on our own planet in V, then takes the fight to their own field in Starship Troopers. Good to have him on our side, hehe.
Post edited June 17, 2022 by Carradice