It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Travel to the retro-styled visual wonderland created by the award-winning Canadian cartoonist, Jesse Jacobs. Spinch is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 33% discount lasting until 10th September 2020, 4 PM UTC. Assume the form of a hyper-agile organism consumed by the quest to rescue a litter of its missing offspring, in this side-scrolling, psychedelic platformer.

The game’s release comes with a set of discounts on other titles from Akupara Games, reaching up to 80% and lasting until 10th September 2020, 4 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Spinach
Will the Soundtrack DLC come to GOG? Saw it on Steam.
"Video games are a hell of a drug!" - Someone... probably ;)
XYCat: Spinach
Close, but it looks more like the byproduct of consumption of a different herb...
I'm downloading it as I type, but from the trailer alone it looks like you're playing some kind of Adventure Time side story, where one of the villains is a multi-colored Aku. Neat.

Edit:

I was going to make a post in the Spinch forum about it but it seems as if I am unable to create new topics (the same thing happened before, I'd almost guess it's because my Rep is low, but other people with lower Rep than me are able to create topics in the general forums... but I digress).

I don't know if a dev. might drop by and see this or not, but when I first launch the game, and I try to change the window size (like Maximize, Alt+Enter), I get an error message (see the attached file). I hope that it can be addressed in future updates.
Attachments:
Post edited September 03, 2020 by bsmrk_95
LSD, the game. I wish every game could have this color palette. Wishlisted for now.
Guess it was too much work to list the soundtrack or the deluxe edition on gog.
I've added it to my wish list, but I'm holding off until September 10th to see if the deluxe edition with soundtrack shows up first. Since Super Meatboy isn't available on GOG, this should make a suitable substitute.
grabbed it, thanks Gog!
Trippy.
Nice art and music and I don't say no to a good run 'n gun. I think this title is going to get popular because of the style, a bit like Cuphead did.
Devil's Lettuce - The Game
Dogmaus: Nice art and music and I don't say no to a good run 'n gun. I think this title is going to get popular because of the style, a bit like Cuphead did.
Just a warning, Spinch is more of an ultra-hard platformer similar to Super Meatboy. It's not a run and gun game like cuphead (you can't shoot in Spinch, you have to either jump on enemies heads or use the environment). During the boss fights, you don't shoot directly you jump on buttons to make a cannon fire at the enemy.
Lady-Jaye: Just a warning, Spinch is more of an ultra-hard platformer similar to Super Meatboy. It's not a run and gun game like cuphead (you can't shoot in Spinch, you have to either jump on enemies heads or use the environment). During the boss fights, you don't shoot directly you jump on buttons to make a cannon fire at the enemy.
The Super Meatboy reference makes me think this is harder than Cuphead, possibly? I remember playing a demo years ago but sadly missed the Epic giveaway. I'm sure I couln't beat the demo level! Damn!
So it's more like "run n dash"! Thank you for clarifying that!