It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play an exciting game that combines an atmospheric, psychological thriller narrative with paranormal psychic abilities, stealthy exploration, and intense shooter action. Second Sight is back on GOG.COM along with a 50% discount that will last until 2nd August 2021, 1 PM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Welcome back to the sotre
Snagging this.
Thank you, GOG, for bringing this back!
Alexim: Is this Second Sight exactly the same one that was originally released on GOG? If someone had already purchased it the first time, it should have remained marked as "Owned".
It is. It says "In Library" for me. This was the first game I bought on GOG. At a glance, everything looks to be the same.
Post edited July 26, 2021 by apparition
Alexim: If someone had already purchased it the first time, it should have remained marked as "Owned".
It is...
Attachments:
secsig0.jpg (80 Kb)
secsig1.jpg (68 Kb)
Loger13: Finally! Welcome back!
I wish they had added Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy.
It was released for free years ago along with the other midway games.
Alexim: Is this Second Sight exactly the same one that was originally released on GOG? If someone had already purchased it the first time, it should have remained marked as "Owned".
apparition: It is. It says "In Library" for me. This was the first game I bought on GOG. At a glance, everything looks to be the same.
Alexim: If someone had already purchased it the first time, it should have remained marked as "Owned".
BreOl72: It is...
Great, thank you both for the confirmation!
Great return !
Loger13: Finally! Welcome back!
I wish they had added Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy.
JÖCKÖ HÖMÖ: It was released for free years ago along with the other midway games.
I see no contradiction: there are free games here in the catalog.
No way! I was literally JUST talking with one of my friends about this good old gem yesterday, now it's here! This is awesome!
So.. are there any differences with this release vs the original release here?
Post edited July 26, 2021 by ReynardFox
Does the game allow saving at any time?
retron22: Weird we didn't see this back here when it returned to Steam considering it's now owned by THQ Nordic.

I wonder if the developer had an issue with GOG in the past and now it's all worked out.
Free Radical Design, the developers, have just been reassembled to start working on Timesplitters again... I imagine this may be something to do with it.

Also, it's an absolutely brilliant game and a complete steal at that price.
Post edited July 27, 2021 by adaliabooks
Never thought I'd see this one come back. Great game but not a great port. Hopefully TimeSplitters is just around the corner with a FOV slider to boot.
This game is apsolute gem , gr8 play style , interesting , have some of that puzzle gamplay and in overal great game , if u did not play this just do no matter what graphic or games u usualy prefer . Me personaly was always hoping to see next part on ps4 or maybe at least ramede/remake on ps4 xbox or pc . my opinion 10/10