It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Title: Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Genre: Adventure
Discount: 25% off for the owners of Sam & Max Save the World until 25th January 2022, 2 PM UTC.
low rated
BrianSim: I often wondered how we arrived at the place where people claim 1080p (owned by the overwhelming majority of gamers) is now "unplayable" and to pretend to be too stupid to change a resolution setting whilst simultaneously having no problem with half the 320x240 resolution DOS games here that will never be remastered, or adding mods / tweaks for other games...
I was going by PC gaming wiki's list of supported resolutions. Makes sense there's a "hack." The 50fps limit seems to be a hard wall though, which on a 60hz monitor is pretty bad and will result in tons of stutter. Better on an adaptive sync monitor, but still a low fps that will feel weird to people used to a 144hz desktop.

Anyway, if the improvements don't seem worth it there's a very easy solution: don't buy the remaster. I'm just saying let's not pretend it has no improvements when it does.
opticq: There's widescreen support, achievements, controller support...
BrianSim: snip
Ah didn't know it had widescreen support already

As for the controller support, I'm a couch gamer now so I only play games with native controller support.

Regardless of all of that, I think the graphical changes are upgrades
GOG.com: Discount: 25% off for the owners of Sam & Max Save the World until 25th January 2022, 2 PM UTC.
I have both the original "Beyond Time and Space" and "Save the World" games in my account, but don't see a discount even when adding this game to the cart and go to checkout. So, what gives? Am I misunderstanding something?

Also, why does this game require the original "Save the World" for the discount? Wouldn't it make more sense it required the original "Beyond Time and Space"?
timppu: Also, why does this game require the original "Save the World" for the discount? Wouldn't it make more sense it required the original "Beyond Time and Space"?
That´s because original games was by Telltale and the remastered versions are by Skunkape Games, former by employees of old Telltale, and i guess they want you to buy the new versions.
GOG.com: Discount: 25% off for the owners of Sam & Max Save the World until 25th January 2022, 2 PM UTC.
timppu: I have both the original "Beyond Time and Space" and "Save the World" games in my account, but don't see a discount even when adding this game to the cart and go to checkout. So, what gives? Am I misunderstanding something?
The discount is for owners of Retarded version of the 1st season, not the original games. In the announcement post on Steam the devs wrote that they couldn’t figure out how to give a discount to owners of original Season Two.
Longcat: Well, that is your opinion. In my opinion, TWAU and Tales was much better. And I'm guessing a lot of people would say The Walking Dead series is Tellltales best game.

These being minimal changes is also just your opinion. As you can see, there are quite a few that disagree the changes are minimal.

Gatekeeping is; "the activity of controlling, and usually limiting, general access to something."

That is not what is happening here. People are choosing not to purchase an overpriced and modified piece of pop culture. No one is denying the devs from producing and attempting to sell a politically correct product.

But, whatever makes your day.
Risingson: Are you really quoting my opinion to say that it is my opinion? Oh, thank you!

Have a good day too
Yes. Because you stated your opinion as fact.

You are very welcome.
Risingson: Are you really quoting my opinion to say that it is my opinion? Oh, thank you!

Have a good day too
Longcat: Yes. Because you stated your opinion as fact.

You are very welcome.
Sorry to come this late but this is not true. Stop looking for a fight with a straw man that is not me.
Post edited January 19, 2022 by Risingson
Longcat: Yes. Because you stated your opinion as fact.

You are very welcome.
Risingson: Sorry to come this late but this is not true. Stop looking for a fight with a straw man that is not me.
I'm not looking for a fight.

"I find it funny than in a niche genre as the point n click adventure there is so much gatekeeping with the re releases. Sam and Max season 3 is the best thing Telltale has ever done and I don't think that minimal changes can alter that fact."