It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Universally critically-acclaimed title and a modern cult classic. RimWorld - sci-fi colony sim storyteller driven by an intelligent AI needs no introduction. Tragic, twisted and triumphant stories established in its world took the gaming world by storm and still gives us a whole lot of fun.

Newest RimWorld instalment - [url=https://www.gog.com/game/rimworld_biotech]Biotech[/url] is now available on GOG! It focuses on three new features: ability to control mechanoids (large and aggressive ancient machines that are a recurring threat in the world of RimWorld), ability to give birth to and raise children, and biotechnology which allows players to genetically-modify people to create xenohumans. We can’t wait to see what incredible tales Biotech will produce!

With the release we’ve also prepared special 10% discounts on [url=https://www.gog.com/game/rimworld]base game and its previous instalment - Royalty. Both deals are available until October 28th, 7 PM UTC.
It’s finally here! Instabought!
At the opposite rim of the Galaxy the discounts for a 4+ yo game are 40+ %.
Everything is upside-down here. And no, I won't start complaining about the music&movies we encounter here&now. It's a completely different story.
> previous installment royalty

Did someone forget about Ideology?
i_ni: At the opposite rim of the Galaxy the discounts for a 4+ yo game are 40+ %.
Why? If a game is selling there's no incentive to reduce prices substantially. The only reason to have large discounts is because you're getting no sales otherwise. Nobody puts anything on sale just to be nice, or just because it's a few years old.
i_ni: At the opposite rim of the Galaxy the discounts for a 4+ yo game are 40+ %.
eric5h5: Why? If a game is selling there's no incentive to reduce prices substantially. The only reason to have large discounts is because you're getting no sales otherwise. Nobody puts anything on sale just to be nice, or just because it's a few years old.
Exactly, "I feel good" is not an option at our speck of the rim.
Then there's also Inflation on the loose, to counter the natural price aging.
Front page banner: No Mac/Linux icon
Store page: Windows/Mac/Linux icon
Confirmation page when buying the DLC: "1 item from your basket is not compatible with your Linux"

Of course it is compatible, with Linux installers, as is the base game.

Please fix the metadata for this DLC, along with the metadata for the base Rimworld as I always seem to have problems downloading it using gogrepoc.
J_Darnley: > previous installment royalty

Did someone forget about Ideology?
Nope, it's just not on sale (here or on Steam).