It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enter the world of an FPP physics-based puzzle game where you need to creatively combine magnetism and gravity to unravel the secrets of Chandra Base. Relicta is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 25% discount lasting until 19th October 2020, 1 PM UTC. Play as a physicist stranded on a derelict Moonbase. Find your way around the enigmatic, terraformed craters by bending gravity and magnetism to your will in order to solve physical puzzles.

Want to play Relicta right now? Check out the game's demo on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
This is a pleasant surprise.

Played the Steam demo, it was very good, MagRunner but with proper magnet physics where opposite charges attract, instead of repelling. And space weirdness instead of Cthulhu.
kud13: This is a pleasant surprise.

Played the Steam demo, it was very good, MagRunner but with proper magnet physics where opposite charges attract, instead of repelling. And space weirdness instead of Cthulhu.
Don't you dare dis Magrunner!
I'll have to go try that demo, then.
I hadn't heard of this game before but it looks visually stunning! From the screenshots it reminds me a bit like The Witness which I really enjoyed. Added this one to my wishlist too!
Looks interesting. I doubt Portal 1-2 will ever come here but it would be great to have similar First Person Puzzler games like Quantum Conundrum or The Turing Test here.
kud13: This is a pleasant surprise.

kmanitou: Don't you dare dis Magrunner!
I'll have to go try that demo, then.
I really liked MagRunner, but opposite charges repelling goes against everything high school physics taught me. lol.
Is similar to the game Twin Sector.
AB2012: Looks interesting. I doubt Portal 1-2 will ever come here but it would be great to have similar First Person Puzzler games like Quantum Conundrum or The Turing Test here.
We've got most of the Square Enix Collective games (Goetia, Forgotton Anne, Fear Effect: Sedna), so not having Turing Test here is really odd.

Maybe they'll add it next time they do a batch of Eidos games (the original Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider games?)
I am playing the demo right now and this annoying "Press R to skip cutscene" in each cutscene is destroying the immersion completely. So in case a dev of the game reads this, please make this message disappear. If you really have to show it, let it disappear after a second or so.
MarkoH01: I am playing the demo right now and this annoying "Press R to skip cutscene" in each cutscene is destroying the immersion completely. So in case a dev of the game reads this, please make this message disappear. If you really have to show it, let it disappear after a second or so.
A little reminder that they know their schtick is unnessary or badly written or voice-acted. The options are a little big buggy as well. I'll install the game later and let you know.
low rated
You play as a "top physicist" who happens to be a "woman" ? LMAO HAHA

Hard pass for games that push this feminist garbage agenda.
tort1234: You play as a "top physicist" who happens to be a "woman" ? LMAO HAHA

Hard pass for games that push this feminist garbage agenda.
This comment is satire, right? You're making fun of the capital-G Gamers that think like this by exaggeration, right?
Kind of looks a little like The Talos Principle.
Also, computer talk like Tarzan.
I don't care all that for graphics or that the main character is a woman, but this is clearly written by and for 11-year olds.... this is the sort of dialogue and weak story you'd expect from a badly written cartoon movie for children, like those on Cartoon Network and other.

https://gamingtrend.com/feature/reviews/if-rube-goldberg-made-a-puzzle-game-itd-be-a-repetitive-mess-like-this-one-relicta-review/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNDTrx_7sAk

Might have bought the game if it didn't have a story and annoying character(s).
Post edited October 17, 2020 by sanscript
Thanks for the demo!