It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Plague: London 1665 is an RPG with pixel art graphics set in 1665's during the Bubonic Plague outbreak in overcrowded and polluted London – and it’s now available on GOG with a -20% launch discount until October 20th, 5 PM UTC!

As a body collector, graveyard keeper, and family provider, avoid the disease while clearing the streets. Will you survive the outbreak or become another victim?

Now on GOG!
The Plague: London 1665 is unleashed, into the forum!
Post edited 5 hours ago by Shpanner
Ah yes, it's that "the most fredericked up perspective ever" game.
It's yer Graveyard Keeper vis ancient London!

But more seriously, how can pre-industrial London be "polluted"? Rank and filthy, absolutely. Rather as it goes, that's what Ankh-Morpork is partly based on, the absolute rancor of filth that was so terrible that the Thames river gained a reputation as a rather horrible place to spend an afternoon.
is this stardew valley but with more deadly contagion? :D
dnovraD: It's yer Graveyard Keeper vis ancient London!

But more seriously, how can pre-industrial London be "polluted"? Rank and filthy, absolutely. Rather as it goes, that's what Ankh-Morpork is partly based on, the absolute rancor of filth that was so terrible that the Thames river gained a reputation as a rather horrible place to spend an afternoon.
You think pollution only comes from chemicals?

O___o~
GOG.com: ... set in 1665's during the Bubonic Plague outbreak in overcrowded and polluted London ...
And they spared us of Global Warming. How rude!

Is Sir Isaac a NPC? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton#University_of_Cambridge
Sachys: You think pollution only comes from chemicals?

O___o~
Of course not. But comparing pre and post industrial London, one is what I would distinctly say as more "polluted" in the typical sense of the word; hence my creative word use of rancor.
Sachys: You think pollution only comes from chemicals?

O___o~
dnovraD: Of course not. But comparing pre and post industrial London, one is what I would distinctly say as more "polluted" in the typical sense of the word; hence my creative word use of rancor.
Well given that animal power gave way to coal fired steam it was in many ways less polluted (like New York after the common motor car) due to less filth in the streets from animal and human alike (especially due to a working sewerage / waterworks system).

Also rancour doesnt work here as it means hate.
Rank does - but thats English slang and has no relation to rancour at all.
Post edited 1 hour ago by Sachys