It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A moment you’ve been waiting for Phantom Fury!, heavily interactive, adrenaline-rich journey, is now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount until June 6th, 12 PM UTC!

Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison is back in this highly interactive mix of first person action and road movie adventure. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey around the USA. Use an enormous arsenal of weapons and skills to battle treacherous soldiers and vile mutants, all while trying to save mankind.

You can now also get Phantom Fury - Digital Artbook. Check them out!
high rated
It's finally here!
Glad to see that it ended getting a GOG release after all.
high rated
GOG.com: You can now also get Phantom Fury - Digital Artbook. Check them out!
Yes, thank you!

If you can, GOG, please try to convince 3DR to release soundtracks for both Ion Fury and Aftershock too.
high rated
Good to see this come to GOG, thanks to 3D Realms and GOG to make it possible, and thanks for the Artbook!

And yes please bring the extras from their previous games.
Post edited May 30, 2024 by Keihltrein
high rated
Nice to finally see it here, hope 3D Realms can bring more of there back catalog to GOG for completion sake.
Instabuy!
high rated
No thanks, maybe in year or two when the game isn't a dull and buggy mess (and on sale).
...who am I kidding, Slipgate Ironworks couldn't fix this title if their lives depended on it, they'll abandon this game after another patch or two and leave it in a state like the Kingpin Remake.
high rated
I was waiting for this - instabuy! :)
high rated
So, Shelly Trilogy is finally complete :)
No soundtrack?
ChillAsIce: No soundtrack?
Doesn't seem to be available for purchase, anywhere.
Post edited May 30, 2024 by Swedrami
One must wonder why GOG keeps creating game pages in advance promising Windows 7 compatibility only to remove the OS from that page on release day, as if that is not going to end up causing unnecessarily annoyance among those of use who could have just ignored those games a lot sooner if GOG hadn't mislead us to think that perhaps the developers really do want to sell their games to as many Windows 7 gamers as possible rather than just to those that are optimistic enough to buy and test every game that might still remain compatible with their OS...
Can somebody tell me if the save system is still checkpoints instead of manual saving?
Because this was a thing I hated about the demo back then. The checkpoints also were MILES away from each other so when you died you lost a lot of progress...
Atreyu666: Can somebody tell me if the save system is still checkpoints instead of manual saving?
Because this was a thing I hated about the demo back then. The checkpoints also were MILES away from each other so when you died you lost a lot of progress...
Apparently yes. Still only checkpoints:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1733240/discussions/0/4335355681667769738/
Post edited May 30, 2024 by idbeholdME