It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the good, all the bad, none the ugly.

<span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, a real hog-killing time, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The technical success of Star Wars: Dark Forces and its "Jedi" engine paved way for this solidly designed, beautifully hand drawn first person shooter. The art and sounds are half the reason to pick up <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>. The other half is the same kind of old-school run'n'gun FPS gameplay you know and love, but higher difficulties will call for a more calculated approach where every bullets counts. That goes both ways, so cover, stealth and your revolver will get plenty acquainted. <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span> offers a single-player campaign with high quality hand-drawn cutscenes, as well as a series of individual challenge maps to hone your trigger finger.

See and hear gaming's classic wild-west spectacle with <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com.
shmerl: It doesn't play to me in Wine, at least if I interrupt the intro. I didn't try without interrupting it.
IronArcturus: Are you able to edit your Save file names at all? For some reason I can't get the Backspace button to work when I save the game in Outlaws. Delete doesn't seem to work either.
I'll test it a bit later.
another great game to revisit again, thanks GOG
I commented some game.. hmm it was some indiana jones but i saw that this day was a pretty good game for releases.

Hopefully people will stuff their faces with games.

Don't forget to gift me grimrock 2. =D
Does anyone remember how to get the key in the center building on the second level? It's hidden on a ledge near a stove and the nudge/use key doesn't work. I tried the crowbar and shovel and they didn't work either.
deleted
Post edited March 19, 2015 by NoxTM
mistermumbles: Thankfully there is an out-of-game option to turn off sprite/texture smoothing on close-up, which looks miles better then those beer-goggle enemies.
NoxTM: How did you get it to stick? I opened olcfg.exe's advanced 3DFX settings and disabled the 'smooth out's but everything still looks filtered.
Clicked on 'Accept' in the advanced options and then 'OK' to close the config app. It should work. *shrug*
deleted
Y'know what, I've never played this before. Barely seen much about it. Gonna jump right in.
One question: On the shop page it says that the game is singleplayer only, while I remember playing the CD version in multiplayer back in the day.

Are there any configurations in which the multiplayer works for the GOG version or is it generally nonfunctional?

I'm asking because I have Windows 98 and Windows 2000 virtual machines available on my LAN rig, so if it is an issue of compatibility with modern OSes, it might still work for me somehow.
humppaman: One question: On the shop page it says that the game is singleplayer only, while I remember playing the CD version in multiplayer back in the day.

Are there any configurations in which the multiplayer works for the GOG version or is it generally nonfunctional?

I'm asking because I have Windows 98 and Windows 2000 virtual machines available on my LAN rig, so if it is an issue of compatibility with modern OSes, it might still work for me somehow.
I wonder if GOG has any plans to make the multiplayer work on GOG Galaxy!
Hillsy_: Nice game, but definitely had difficulty issues.
But if you play on ugly, you can access a pretty nice easter egg on level 1 :)
IronArcturus: The music plays at the start of the level for me (Win7), but for some reason when I try to save and go to the Menu Screen, the music then stops. The only way I can get it back is by restarting the level.
You can also load that save. If you load, the music starts again, but yeah, I hope they can fix it. Kind of breaks the mood.
Soccorro: Outlaaawwwwsssss!!! OUUTLAAAAWWWSS!!! WE MADE IT IRONARCTURUS! WE MADE IT BABY!
You were right. 3 thursdays after, but you nailed it. OUTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Post edited March 19, 2015 by javihyuga
Huh. Finished the campaign already. O_o
IronArcturus: Outlaws! Wooooo! :)
Soccorro: Outlaaawwwwsssss!!! OUUTLAAAAWWWSS!!! WE MADE IT IRONARCTURUS! WE MADE IT BABY!
This brought a tear to my eye. ;')
Good to see Soccoro reunited with his game.
One of the few LA games that I didn't play back when it was first released.

Funny, I assume the Twitch streams are supposed to be there to promote sales, but after watching it, I was much less interested in getting the game than I was initially. It's probably best to get someone that knows what they're doing in a game. The guy that played today just made it seem like a frustrating mess (it didn't help that he had "technical difficulties" that delayed the stream for over 15 minutes). Maybe "Release" twitch streams aren't always the way to go...
Outlaws...the only Lucas Arts game ever made that was underrated instead of overrated.