It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the good, all the bad, none the ugly.

<span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, a real hog-killing time, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The technical success of Star Wars: Dark Forces and its "Jedi" engine paved way for this solidly designed, beautifully hand drawn first person shooter. The art and sounds are half the reason to pick up <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>. The other half is the same kind of old-school run'n'gun FPS gameplay you know and love, but higher difficulties will call for a more calculated approach where every bullets counts. That goes both ways, so cover, stealth and your revolver will get plenty acquainted. <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span> offers a single-player campaign with high quality hand-drawn cutscenes, as well as a series of individual challenge maps to hone your trigger finger.

See and hear gaming's classic wild-west spectacle with <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com.
IronArcturus: Also, has anyone figured out how to fix the bug where the Music permanently stops when pressing Esc?
Thiev: It doesn't stop permanently, the next track resumes after a while.
Here is the post about the Music bug that people are encountering. I haven't had the music restart on its own after entering the Options menu. Is there a way to fix that?
Yes.
omega64: Yes.
I think that patch is already included. I just run it anyway, but it doesn't offer anything larger than 1600x1200. I.e. no 16x10 support.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by shmerl
My god, I'm getting killed over and over again on 'Bad'... and that's just the first level! Damn those double-pistoled outlaws! Haha. Guess I should turn on the crosshair and maybe re-enable the auto-aim. That reload system definitely takes some getting used to again. I died at times because I forgot to reload... again. Thankfully it's mappable to the middle mouse button, making it much more convenient than repeatedly hitting R.

Anyway, it's looking and playing great even with the silly menu-music glitch.
Does anyone know how to get the Backspace button to work in the Save Menu? For some reason neither Backspace nor Delete will work. I can't figure out how to rename a save.
omega64: Yes.
shmerl: I think that patch is already included. I just run it anyway, but it doesn't offer anything larger than 1600x1200. I.e. no 16x10 support.
Ah sorry, I didn't know. :l
Awesome release! I was just looking to find a PC copy of this recently. I've never played it but I've had a hankering for western games lately, and that market is surprisingly empty.
Right on! I still have my discs but from what I heard, Outlaws doesn't like to play nice with newer systems so I'm more than happy to buy it again.
Outlaws really is a great game! I've been waiting forever for a version to finally work on modern systems!
One of the games I've been looking forward to the most!
This game always had difficulty issues. The easier setting, the standard enemies are too easy, but the bosses give you a good fight. Whilst the bad, harder setting; the standard enemies give you a good fight, but the bosses are frustratingly hard, so much so you are inching towards the wall to try to take them out. There was also a bug which stopped a boss from appearing on a particular mission, further in the game - Save your game before the bosses so you can do a quick load if necessary.

Nice game, but definitely had difficulty issues.
Post edited March 19, 2015 by Hillsy_
One of the best shooters ever and possibly the LucasArts game I was most looking up to. Absolutely awesome release! Instabuy!
Anyone seen Socorro already? :-P
Really nice release. Been waiting for this one.
bansama: Can someone please confirm if it comes with the original CD audio. If it has Anna's Theme in it, it's an instant purchase.
JudasIscariot: Both CDA tracks are in the game :)
It was track 5 =) Now if there's a way to play it in a window and/or change resolution that works, that would be brilliant.