It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the good, all the bad, none the ugly.

<span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, a real hog-killing time, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The technical success of Star Wars: Dark Forces and its "Jedi" engine paved way for this solidly designed, beautifully hand drawn first person shooter. The art and sounds are half the reason to pick up <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>. The other half is the same kind of old-school run'n'gun FPS gameplay you know and love, but higher difficulties will call for a more calculated approach where every bullets counts. That goes both ways, so cover, stealth and your revolver will get plenty acquainted. <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span> offers a single-player campaign with high quality hand-drawn cutscenes, as well as a series of individual challenge maps to hone your trigger finger.

See and hear gaming's classic wild-west spectacle with <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com.
ne_zavarj: A kivánságlistához adva .
dude, was that really a word? :D
Outlaws?! Wow! I haven't played that game in forever!

"Where are ya, marshal!"
I played someone else's copy of this back then and dug it, but never got my own copy. It was actually maybe the Lucas release I was most excited about here, one of my top three most-wanted classics period (alongside Icebreaker and Wings of Glory), and this made my day pretty hard. Thank you, GOG!
Finally Outlaws is here! Buying soon I go home.
Is anyone else having trouble trying to get Outlaws to work? When I ran the GOG Launcher it just froze the computer. :( Also, why isn't this the DOS version of Outlaws?
Great to see it here, and at last properly bundled without the need to emulate CDs! Thanks GOG! I'll give it a run in Wine to see how it works
Post edited March 19, 2015 by shmerl
IronArcturus: Is anyone else having trouble trying to get Outlaws to work? When I ran the GOG Launcher it just froze the computer. :( Also, why isn't this the DOS version of Outlaws?
Because there was never a DOS release.
IronArcturus: Is anyone else having trouble trying to get Outlaws to work? When I ran the GOG Launcher it just froze the computer. :( Also, why isn't this the DOS version of Outlaws?
Grargar: Because there was never a DOS release.
Wow, that I didn't know. I'd always thought it used DOS for some reason.

Plus, I think I figured out how to get Outlaws to launch. One needs to run GOG Launcher as Admin a couple of times to make it work. Also, has anyone figured out how to fix the bug where the Music permanently stops when pressing Esc?
I just got the gog email in my mailbox.

I just broken the world record and probably the GOG record of signing in in to their website.

And now i'm off to purchase Outlaws and the extra missions and character blindfolded!!!!!

Thank you GOG and LucasArts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck yeah! (again) *fist pump*

I'm not sure whether I actually played the full game or only the demo back in the day. My memory is a bit hazy on that. That said, I definitely won't mind playing it again, as I do recall having a good time with it. :)
IronArcturus: Also, has anyone figured out how to fix the bug where the Music permanently stops when pressing Esc?
It doesn't stop permanently, the next track resumes after a while.
Downloading, getting hyped to play a game that introduced me to MP on the microsoft internet gaming zone for some fun team deatmatch. And countless hours of SP fun!!!

Thanks again GOG!!!

Also I have the boxed version with manual but I didn't know there was a hintbook out there so that's a nice extra!!!!

And it's the full version with 4 extra SP missions and a extra playable character :-))))

Btw did I already say thank you GOG and LucasArts???? :-)))))
Post edited March 19, 2015 by LosT_SouL_VL
By the way, does Outlaws support anything higher than 1600x1200?
shmerl: By the way, does Outlaws support anything higher than 1600x1200?
If you mod it yes,
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Outlaws
shmerl: By the way, does Outlaws support anything higher than 1600x1200?
omega64: If you mod it yes,
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Outlaws
Do you mean this one? http://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/494-outlaws-d3d-update/