It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the good, all the bad, none the ugly.

<span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, a real hog-killing time, is available now for Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com.

The technical success of Star Wars: Dark Forces and its "Jedi" engine paved way for this solidly designed, beautifully hand drawn first person shooter. The art and sounds are half the reason to pick up <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>. The other half is the same kind of old-school run'n'gun FPS gameplay you know and love, but higher difficulties will call for a more calculated approach where every bullets counts. That goes both ways, so cover, stealth and your revolver will get plenty acquainted. <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span> offers a single-player campaign with high quality hand-drawn cutscenes, as well as a series of individual challenge maps to hone your trigger finger.

See and hear gaming's classic wild-west spectacle with <span class="bold">Outlaws + Handful of Missions</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com.
I have NEVER played this. :D

About damn time. :P
tinyE: I have NEVER played this. :D

About damn time. :P
Best parts I recall from it:

- The music. Ennio Morricone, here I come.

- I recall enjoying the sniper rifle a lot in this game. In fact, I think it was the first FPS game where I noticed how much I like sniping. (Later came games like Far Cry, Delta Force, Spec Ops: Rangers Lead The Way etc.).

Other than that, it was pretty mediocre FPS game I think. Not bad though, but not sure how well it has aged.

I have no idea though what the "Handful of Missions" is. An expansion pack? I didn't know it had one, I think I only had the base game.
Love this one..have it on disk someplace but it wasn't working last I tried... nice insta-buy (well, once I get home from work that is)
OUTLAWS!!! Hell yeah!
timppu: I have no idea though what the "Handful of Missions" is. An expansion pack? I didn't know it had one, I think I only had the base game.
It was a bonus disk with added missions with some versions of the game..
Wow, this looks cool! It definitely seems to be the most popular of the titles released today. Never heard of it before!
Didn't see that one coming, awesome awesome awesome! :)
high rated
"Where are you Marshallllll?" :)
No Soccorro or IronArcturus yet in sight.
timppu: I have no idea though what the "Handful of Missions" is. An expansion pack? I didn't know it had one, I think I only had the base game.
Russonc: It was a bonus disk with added missions with some versions of the game..
Very nice they were able to obtain that too, then. You learn something new every day.
Russonc: It was a bonus disk with added missions with some versions of the game..
Multiplayer missions were also included. I wonder if we would see them working with Galaxy.
Does this game make use of nGlide? I'm just wondering + if so I'll add it to the GOGmix. :)

Oh, and of course it's fantastic to see the game here. ;)
I've been waiting years for this game to arrive here!
I feel like we've come full circle :$

Thank you GOG <3
"Chick a chick a pew yup wah wah haha!"
low rated
A kivánságlistához adva .