It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nymphomaniac - Sex Addict is a visually stunning, photorealistic game – and it’s now available in early access on GOG!

The action of the game takes place in the apartment of a nymphomaniac - Vydija. Her apartment is full of activities and mini-games. The player can explore them in any order and pace. Time passes slowly, and if we are careful, Vydija's story will never end, allowing us to play it in another time loop.

Now on GOG!
enough of the Madmind crap
These names just keep getting better and better ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Oh, right, now I remember. I said that there were colors other than red.
The Steam release got delayed so they delayed the gog release as well, at the same time we have to wait for patches of other Madmind games for months after they released on Steam.

Fuck these devs...

Edit: I'm fed up with Madmind, to the blacklist they go.
Post edited 11 hours ago by NuffCatnip
The games itself got its unique touch, for those who enjoy...
The real issue is simply that those games are in general very poorly optimized or with so many bugs it is almost broken... which is simply a thing they will have to work on it, else all "this talent" creating some unique games is kinda wasted.

I can not say much about the update-lack on GOG. The only Madmind game i own is "Agony" and the adult-version is more or less OK but simply very poorly optimized.

Anyway, i would be careful: Updating their games is apparently not their strongest spot and GOG should strictly put a update demand on this publisher; else it may hurt the gamers here.
Post edited 11 hours ago by Xeshra
high rated
There are so many interesting games you have prevented from being released on GOG per "quality assessment", and yet you allow this kind of hot garbage these days. Way to sink the platform, gee! At least introduce "not interested, do not show" filters on the shop webpage.
For a (better or worse?) alternative, check LvT's https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1937390/ (2013) -- Nymphomaniac: Vol. I&II.

Must warn that Lars's films are "odd"(they'll break a little part of you), the least to say.
Oriza-Triznyák: enough of the Madmind crap
Please speak for yourself or not at all.
i_ni: For a (better or worse?) alternative, check LvT's https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1937390/ (2013) -- Nymphomaniac: Vol. I&II.

Must warn that Lars's films are "odd"(they'll break a little part of you), the least to say.
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the content of the game at all. The game is a prequel of the Paranoid/Agony/Succubus story.

Also, von Trier imo has done far better movies in the past like Ghosts and Dogville ... I would not really recommend Nymphomaniac even though the acting is pretty good and the (bleak) moral after hours of watching torment hits the viewer. However imo the movie(s) simply are too long.
Post edited 9 hours ago by MarkoH01
That title construction cracks me up. It's like they were afraid too many people wouldn't know what "nymphomaniac" means or it wouldn't be eye-catching enough, so they had to make it extra clear that it is about sex addict and not nymphs or something.
Post edited 7 hours ago by ssling
Another masterpiece.
Looks a bit like most Fallout 4 mods.
MarkoH01: Please speak for yourself or not at all.
i_ni: For a (better or worse?) alternative, check LvT's https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1937390/ (2013) -- Nymphomaniac: Vol. I&II.

MarkoH01: Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the content of the game at all. The game is a prequel of the Paranoid/Agony/Succubus story.

Also, von Trier imo has done far better movies in the past like Ghosts and Dogville ... I would not really recommend Nymphomaniac even though the acting is pretty good and the (bleak) moral after hours of watching torment hits the viewer. However imo the movie(s) simply are too long.
My point was to introduce Lars's(and "alternative" European art as such) films to the general public, likely for public's benefit (much likely a personal view though, because of Lars's uniqueness). The present announcement just set the stage and I (mis0used it, likely breaking GoG forum engagement rules?

Anyway, have a look at Lars's filmography, for something completely different (hopefully the game does the same, in its own way and setting)
MarkoH01: Please speak for yourself or not at all.
Did he claim to speak for anyone else? No.

Do you have a problem with what he said? Yes.

See? Two different things.

Please, let people speak their mind.
lubwak: There are so many interesting games you have prevented from being released on GOG per "quality assessment", and yet you allow this kind of hot garbage these days. Way to sink the platform, gee! At least introduce "not interested, do not show" filters on the shop webpage.
This. GOG's curation has gone from "questionable" to "joke" to now "basically an insult to everyone whose game they ever rejected". I wouldn't even mind so much if only they gave us an option to permanently hide games, devs, publishers and stopped pretending they have such a thing as "curation". Just replace that "A curated selection of games" line with an honest "anything goes".
i_ni: have a look at Lars's filmography, for something completely different (hopefully the game does the same, in its own way and setting)
Is that the one with Shia LaBeouf? I might check it out, I had heard of it, but then I forgot it existed lol.

Breja: This. GOG's curation has gone from "questionable" to "joke" to now "basically an insult to everyone whose game they ever rejected". I wouldn't even mind so much if only they gave us an option to permanently hide games, devs, publishers and stopped pretending they have such a thing as "curation". Just replace that "A curated selection of games" line with an honest "anything goes".
And it is better to stop rejecting games late rather than never. I was always against GOG's snobbish curation. GOG's curation should be limited to:
1) Does it actually run at all?
2) Does the game have DRM?
3) Is there any illegal content in the game?

Everything else should be left for each player to decide. One man's trash is another man's treasure and all that. I always urge every game developer that was rejected 6+ years ago to reapply today.
Post edited 7 hours ago by SargonAelther