It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! is the all-new 3D co-op game in which you’ll join Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny to celebrate the most magical day in any young child’s life - a snow day. Now though, we’re introducing 2 brand new DLCs: SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! - Good Times with Weapons - Weapon Variation Pack and SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! - Nichole's Home Brew!

You can play SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! with up to three of your friends, or by using matchmaking to find someone to play. And if playing solo is more your style, you can certainly do so with ally bots.

With SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! - Good Times with Weapons - Weapon Variation Pack and SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! - Nichole's Home Brew, you’ll take your gaming experience to the next level!

Now on GOG!
GOG.com: SOUTH PARK: SNOW DAY! is the all-new 3D co-op game in which you’ll join Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny to celebrate the most magical day in any young child’s life - a snow day.
Before the dark times, before Zoom class calls.
I'm surprised they managed to convince Matt & Trey to even bother. Didn't this game kinda bomb, critically?
I have a season pass for this game. Doesn't that mean that every single upcoming DLC will be available for free? This DLC doesn't appear in my account as of now... (Digital Deluxe Edition)
Post edited 7 hours ago by rickihoegh
rickihoegh: I have a season pass for this game. Doesn't that mean that every single upcoming DLC will be available for free? This DLC doesn't appear in my account as of now... (Digital Deluxe Edition)
At least those two DLCs should be included in the Season Pass.
I got the Season Pass as well, the two DLCs are currently not in my account. Last time when a DLC for Snow Day released (Hammer) it took a bit to appear in my account. So I guess we have to wait a bit.
Post edited 7 hours ago by Ueber
rickihoegh: I have a season pass for this game. Doesn't that mean that every single upcoming DLC will be available for free? This DLC doesn't appear in my account as of now... (Digital Deluxe Edition)
According to Steam, both "Nichole's Home Brew" and "Good Times with Weapons - Weapon Variation Pack" should be part of the Season Pass.

It looks like, in a typical GOG fashion, the Season Pass / Deluxe Edition owners did not get them.
dnovraD: I'm surprised they managed to convince Matt & Trey to even bother. Didn't this game kinda bomb, critically?
What do you mean? If they sell a Season Pass, they are contractually-obligated to produce DLC for it.

Also this game is Matt Stone's baby. The two Ubisoft games were Trey Parker's babies.
Post edited 5 hours ago by SargonAelther
Ueber: At least those two DLCs should be included in the Season Pass.
I got the Season Pass as well, the two DLCs are currently not in my account. Last time when a DLC for Snow Day released (Hammer) it took a bit to appear in my account. So I guess we have to wait a bit.
Yeah, that's probably why, then. I was just wondering, as there's a season pass 1+2 for the Wreckfest game...
Also waiting for them to add these for the season pass owners. Try an account refresh as well. Last dlc for this game, the snowball, took more than 2 weeks to be added.
Post edited 4 hours ago by RizzoCuoco
SargonAelther: According to Steam, both "Nichole's Home Brew" and "Good Times with Weapons - Weapon Variation Pack" should be part of the Season Pass.

It looks like, in a typical GOG fashion, the Season Pass / Deluxe Edition owners did not get them.
dnovraD: I'm surprised they managed to convince Matt & Trey to even bother. Didn't this game kinda bomb, critically?
SargonAelther: What do you mean? If they sell a Season Pass, they are contractually-obligated to produce DLC for it.

Also this game is Matt Stone's baby. The two Ubisoft games were Trey Parker's babies.
Alright, then. Let's hope this will also be the case in here before long. :-)
Yes…an account refresh has added them. No waiting necessary.
Attachments:
Post edited 4 hours ago by RizzoCuoco
RizzoCuoco: Yes…an account refresh has added them. No waiting necessary.
Oh, thanks. Yeah, you're right. :-)
Unfortunatly the refresh didn't work for Galaxy.
Ueber: Unfortunatly the refresh didn't work for Galaxy.
Not a problem. Just refresh your account, download the offline installers here, and boom. It's kinda like when things go wrong for us offline installer users and GoG says, "just use Galaxy!" lol just playing.
Post edited 1 minute ago by RizzoCuoco