It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jump into an exciting action-adventure and become a legendary pixel hero trapped as a mere echo within the Digital Kingdom. Narita Boy is now available on GOG.COM!

If you own Neon Abyss, you can buy Narita Boy 20% off until 13th April 2021, 1 PM UTC. The same Neon Abyss is available on GOG.COM with a 33% discount until 6th April 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
No Galaxy achievements? What a bummer.
high rated
Alexim: No Galaxy achievements? What a bummer.
They will be added at a later date :)
Alexim: No Galaxy achievements? What a bummer.
SmollestLight: They will be added at a later date :)
Thank you, good to know!
Very cool. Will wishlist around then. I just need time to actually devote to these.
Thanks for the discount!
high rated
For those hoping for a Linux version it looks like those plans have been dropped

https://www.gamingonlinux.com/2021/03/looks-like-narita-boy-from-studio-koba-will-now-not-be-supported-on-linux
It's amazing to see the story about how the Narita airport was found.

Heh.
wolfsite: For those hoping for a Linux version it looks like those plans have been dropped

https://www.gamingonlinux.com/2021/03/looks-like-narita-boy-from-studio-koba-will-now-not-be-supported-on-linux
That's a shame. Thanks for sharing the information though.
Post edited March 31, 2021 by Punington
This somehow looks both terrible and amazing at the same time. I don't think I actually like the look, but on the whole I am... intrigued.

That said, the name-checking of unrelated popular 80s movies in the description just because "80s! Get it?! 80s! Nostalgia!" is just painful.
wolfsite: For those hoping for a Linux version it looks like those plans have been dropped
Thanks for sharing.
I won't be buying it then...
The game should be discounted until april 13th for Neon Abyss owners but it is already at full price at checkout.