It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Block and a Hard Place

<span class="bold">Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 4</span>, the fourth entry in the Telltale adventure, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy achievements.

Continue to hone your craft in Episode 4 - A Block and a Hard Place, and you somewhere in between. Having just escaped danger by the skin of their teeth, our heroes find themselves increasingly out of options. Can you finally defeat the big bad, and is it really the biggest one out there?

As always, every episode, past and future, is included in your purchase.

Check out the newest trailer:
<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o3KR3kv67VY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Don't get stuck in <span class="bold">Minecraft: Story Mode - Episode 4</span> - A Block and a Hard Place is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Not interested in this game, but two hours since release and no post here!

Bump!
I don't know Minecraft and I am not interested in that game but this one interests me. I might pick it up someday...
If the lacklustre reviews aren't enough to put you off, remember: Telltale don't support their products over the long term. Sam and Max has had a major (arguably game-breaking) bug for 3 years which remains unaddressed http://www.gog.com/forum/sam_and_max_series/sybil_doesnt_appear_spoiler/page3
One of these days I'll get up to date on adventure games.
I'm not young and cool enough to play mine craft might give this a try one day but I'm in no hurry.

Now if they had misheard someone and created "Mimecraft" that could be interesting or annoying in a silent kind of way.
sebarnolds: I don't know Minecraft and I am not interested in that game but this one interests me. I might pick it up someday...
I know of Minecraft and still not interested :).
Shoutout to Mindcraft and the Magic Candle games.
I've not yet had the luxury of touching upon Tell-tale's adventure games, but I noticed the releases for this one are pretty timely. And it seems to have a more RPG-ish manner to it, with the ability customize your character, or "sort-of" in a sense. Perhaps one day, I'd decide to explore and enjoy the discovered blocky universe here!
Wow, $24.99 on GOG. On the Google Play store, it's currently on sale for $0.10. Is that a different version??
ChaunceyK: Wow, $24.99 on GOG. On the Google Play store, it's currently on sale for $0.10. Is that a different version??
I bet on the Google Play Store, it's the price of the first episode, probably discounted so that you play the game and come back to buy the other episodes full price.
I look forward to checking this out some day, at more of a discount. Glad to see them still coming.
asb:
Sorry dude. At this point I'm negging and reporting as spam. I imagine your gravestone is already carved and mostly talks about TellTale, eh?

"asb
1926-
Was screwed over for most of his life by Telltale of San Rafael, California, USA.
Telltale was widely known for releasing highly priced adventure-light computer games.
Once Telltale didn't fix a bug in a game.
Rest In Peace."
Post edited December 23, 2015 by budejovice
ChaunceyK: Wow, $24.99 on GOG. On the Google Play store, it's currently on sale for $0.10. Is that a different version??
Comments from the page indicate that you'll have to pay for the rest of the episodes. I'm not sure how much, though.
Grargar: Comments from the page indicate that you'll have to pay for the rest of the episodes. I'm not sure how much, though.
Looks like about 6 euros per episode, in-game payments at the bottom of the page.

So which episode has the most QTEs so far?
Have you read the little word "InApp-Purchase". But it could be free and I'm not going to insall it from the Google Crap. I want to know before I install the cr-App how much I have to pay for what.

On Steam it is for ~17€ at the sale.

Whatever. More interessting would be how long are the episodes so far? I know Ep1 is less then an hour, what about the others.