It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Developed by Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory with an all-new action experience – and it’s now available on GOG, with a -40% launch discount until July 11th, 1 PM UTC!

The game seamlessly melds pure action and epic story-telling that surrounds Raiden – a child soldier transformed into a half-human, half-cyborg ninja who uses his High Frequency katana blade to cut through any thing that stands in his vengeful path.

Now on GOG!
Hey all! Just a quick update regarding some region locks for MGR:

Region locks for METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE are the same as they are on other platforms (e.g. Steam). The game was available to purchase in some of the locked regions yesterday for a brief moment, which was our omission and we apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience that could have been caused by it.
Post edited July 05, 2024 by king_kunat
Necdilzor: Aw yeah! Instabuy!! NANOMACHINES, SON!
GOG is on fire lately!
Could not have expressed it better. Please! More!
It's nice to see this game on GOG. :)
Am I... am I dreaming? Am I fucking dreaming?

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

This one of my favorite character action games. It's a masterpiece. I've always wanted the PC version (especially since there's no signs of any sort of newer port on the way), and it's finally here, sans-DRM. This is incredible.
A bit weird, I was expecting rather Metal Gear Solid 2: Subsistence.

Nevertheless, It is good to see it here.
Still region locked in Southeast Asia countries? :(
high rated
Congrats to GOG for another great release!

(Now please get the Metal Gear Solid Master Collection on here already.)
lupineshadow: wonder if they forgot to region lock this for Japan?
Ok, region locked here now!

Only took a few hours.
Post edited July 04, 2024 by lupineshadow
Syphon72: It's weird. I have the itch to play metal gear games, but I never got around to playing this one.
Berzerk2k2: Let me tell you: if you do you're in for a wild ride.
The only thing I know are the memes about the finally boss. lol
:D

Would like to see the Master Collection too
Has the mouse acceleration issue been fixed? And playing with KBM in general? I remember this was a big complaint when the game released PC, presumably because it was originally designed to be played with a controller. Has GOG improved KBM controls in any way?
Post edited July 04, 2024 by lukeman3000
high rated
Wow, GOG has been coming out swinging as of late. Hope to see more Resident Evils and more Metal Gears! (even though I couldn't get RE1 to work on Linux...)
Loggien: :D

Would like to see the Master Collection too
All we really need it for 2 to be back on GOG and for 3 to be released.
Hey, quick question for those who bought metal gear solid 2.
Did it got removed from your GOG library (the one in the site, not the one in GOG GALAXY launcher) after it got delisted?
I read someone claiming it did, is that true?
I am asking because if it did get removed, then this game (revengeance) can be too
Post edited July 04, 2024 by kenny4816
Ah, good to see that Konami is still hanging around on occasion. Here's hoping we get more from them. :)

First Capcom, then Konami. Now all we need is some Sega goodness to complete the trinity.
adikad13000: At least the port is waaay better than DMC HD Collection or DMC 4.
ReynardFox: What? DMC4 is the gold standard in console to pc ports, I can't think of many that were better. Did you mean DMC3?
I'm pretty sure DMC 4 doesn't even support mouse input for in-game combat, tho maybe it's slightly better than DMC 3, everything but the reboot and DMC 5 is a worse experience with KB+M for sure. If you meant to say, that it runs good on PC, then you're absolutely correct, but lack of proper KB+M support is simply not a good PC port in my opinion and definietly shouldn't be the gold standard for PC ports, I like it way better what they are doing with their recent RE engine game ports, rather than what they did with DMC 4. Having LDK, Turbo Mode or Debug Mode is nice, but give me proper controls first or why even bother with porting to PC, when you need a controller anyway?