It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Developed by Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory with an all-new action experience – and it’s now available on GOG, with a -40% launch discount until July 11th, 1 PM UTC!

The game seamlessly melds pure action and epic story-telling that surrounds Raiden – a child soldier transformed into a half-human, half-cyborg ninja who uses his High Frequency katana blade to cut through any thing that stands in his vengeful path.

Now on GOG!
Hey all! Just a quick update regarding some region locks for MGR:

Region locks for METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE are the same as they are on other platforms (e.g. Steam). The game was available to purchase in some of the locked regions yesterday for a brief moment, which was our omission and we apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience that could have been caused by it.
Post edited July 05, 2024 by king_kunat
Not gonna lie I thought that would be it for the summer sale :V glad to be proven wrong, yaay
coates32: since in the US, it's the 4th of July
Whoa, that's such a coincidence, it's the 4th of July here too!
ChenKaKui1989: Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
I hope it's not a storefront gitch. I am holding out from buying it because they might decide to region-lock it like on Steam. I don't want to go through the trouble of being unable to play the game I bought.
So glad I hesitated to buy it on Steam sale, definitely getting it now!
Post edited July 04, 2024 by sdd264
P-E-S: Huh. Wasn't expecting this. Interesting.
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION-...... what that Cardinal Fang?.........

They.... they didn't reference the Inquisition?..... but it day right there "Interst-------" oh....

Sorry to interrupt, Cardinal Fang grab the soft Cushions, I'll grab the comfy chair.
In the end, it has to be this way.
Genocide2099: I hope it's not a storefront gitch. I am holding out from buying it because they might decide to region-lock it like on Steam. I don't want to go through the trouble of being unable to play the game I bought.
GOG doesn't do DRM. Meaning, there is no such thing as a post-sale block on playing what you bought.

So if you suspect this to be a glitch I would recommend you to buy the game before it gets blocked.
Genocide2099: I hope it's not a storefront gitch. I am holding out from buying it because they might decide to region-lock it like on Steam. I don't want to go through the trouble of being unable to play the game I bought.
Has GOG ever practiced region locking?
Managed to buy it from my end here in Malaysia on GOG.
Let's see if it gets pulled from my library.
high rated
Chaser: Has GOG ever practiced region locking?
The worst GOG does is essentially make a game invisible in your region, just erroring if you try to visit the URL directly. Nothing has ever stopped you from getting one either being gifted the game or by using a VPN. I have games banned in my region, they won't remove anything from your account.
Post edited July 04, 2024 by ReynardFox
Nice! Thanks GOG!

edit: anyone else not able to download the manual?
Post edited July 04, 2024 by russellskanne
russellskanne: edit: anyone else not able to download the manual?
Yeah the manual link is borked.
What an absolute banger.

My source is that i made it the f#&% up!
Swedrami: Agreed on Homecoming but as far as Silent Hill 2 is concerned I'd rather have the 2002 PC port re-released on GoG.
SargonAelther: WhyNotBoth.jpg

mechmouse: Maybe Kojima will bring Death Stranding here now?
SargonAelther: Death Stranding is publish by 505, so I'm genuinely surprised to see MGR show up on GOG, before Death Stranding.
Honestly I can't fathom why DS isn't here!
Amazing!
ysbird: In the end, it has to be this way.

(I haven't played the game but I bet there is a "..." somewhere in the dialogue, being a Japanese game and all.)
Post edited July 04, 2024 by timppu