It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Developed by Kojima Productions and PlatinumGames, METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE takes the renowned METAL GEAR franchise into exciting new territory with an all-new action experience – and it’s now available on GOG, with a -40% launch discount until July 11th, 1 PM UTC!

The game seamlessly melds pure action and epic story-telling that surrounds Raiden – a child soldier transformed into a half-human, half-cyborg ninja who uses his High Frequency katana blade to cut through any thing that stands in his vengeful path.

Now on GOG!
Hey all! Just a quick update regarding some region locks for MGR:

Region locks for METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE are the same as they are on other platforms (e.g. Steam). The game was available to purchase in some of the locked regions yesterday for a brief moment, which was our omission and we apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience that could have been caused by it.
Post edited July 05, 2024 by king_kunat
SargonAelther: I hope this opens up a possibility to see Silent Hill Homecoming and the Silent Hill 2 Remake some day too.
Swedrami: Agreed on Homecoming but as far as Silent Hill 2 is concerned I'd rather have the 2002 PC port re-released on GoG.
WhyNotBoth.jpg

mechmouse: Maybe Kojima will bring Death Stranding here now?
Death Stranding is publish by 505, so I'm genuinely surprised to see MGR show up on GOG, before Death Stranding.
Post edited July 04, 2024 by SargonAelther
ChenKaKui1989: Um, guys. Why can't I buy the game? I can't even open the link to its store page. Searching it through search bar also showed nothing. Back in Steam, this game wasn't sold in Southeast Asia. It's not like that with GOG, right?
BreOl72: Probably region locked, then.
If it's true, whyyy?
high rated
WTF Is... - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance ?

Totalbiscuit: Metal Gear Rising PC version research stream : 60fps - Part 1 of 3
Totalbiscuit: Metal Gear Rising PC version research stream : 60fps - Part 2 of 3
Totalbiscuit: Metal Gear Rising PC version research stream : 60fps - Part 3 of 3
ChenKaKui1989: Um, guys. Why can't I buy the game? I can't even open the link to its store page. Searching it through search bar also showed nothing. Back in Steam, this game wasn't sold in Southeast Asia. It's not like that with GOG, right?
Genocide2099: I'm in SEA and I can access the store page just fine. I hope it's not a glitch or a bug on my end.
Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
Post edited July 04, 2024 by ChenKaKui1989
Thanks, GOG. Always happy to see Metal Gear stuff.
I wonder if they did any work on this game before bringing it to GoG.. Because the KB+M controls in this game is atrocious. I doubt they fixed anything.
NANOMACHINES, SON!*

*(Nanomachines not currently available in Japan and Indonesia)
12 euros? Pffft, I've blown more money to a pint of beer (that was in Norway, damn it must be the world's most expensive country, even gasoline was more expensive than here...).

Bought the game.
I didn't manage to complete this on PS3 years ago even though I had a ton of fun with it, but I'm happy to give it another try and finally complete it on PC.
Never heard of this. I guess I'll look into it. Was hoping for something else for big releases... Maybe there'll be more. But I see some happy people and it doesn't seem to be a bad game by what people are saying.
high rated
WHAT.

This, THIS was my single most wanted title on GOG above all others! I am ECSTATIC right now!

RULES OF NATURE!
Post edited July 04, 2024 by ReynardFox
Aaaand......bought
P-E-S: Huh. Wasn't expecting this. Interesting.
Hmmm, yes, most interesting... I wonder what the logic or ulterior motive is behind this release? Do they hope us to buy this game on GOG? It this some kind of trap?
Post edited July 04, 2024 by timppu
Instabuy as well. Thank you GOG :)
Dreams really do come true. Having this awesome game come to GOG today is especially awesome since in the US, it's the 4th of July. I know what I'll be playing today.