It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The first Deluxe Expansion for Megaquarium game is here, DRM-free! Freshwater Frenzy adds a brand new environment for you to explore and master - freshwater. It also introduces new species, like the prehistoric Arapaima or the infamous Piranha, new features such as breeding, and some fresh accessories and posters.

The expansion’s release comes with a 50% discount on the base Megaquarium game, lasting until 15th June, 1 PM UTC.
I'm in.

I hope that at some point they'll improve tanks graphic and fishes movements, this games deserves that so much for first person view !
Great game ;)

I´m happy about this DLC. Will buy it directly <3
> expansion

Now that's a term I've not heard in a long time. A long time.
J_Darnley: > expansion

Now that's a term I've not heard in a long time. A long time.
Really? Out of the top of my head and things directly tied to my personal interests there is Grim Dawn's Forgotton Gods, Planetfall's Invasions and Stellaris' Federations...

Edit: Oh, and Parkitect's Taste of Adventure.
Post edited June 04, 2020 by BitMaster_1980
Nicey!

*If you don't see the 10% discount for this Expansion, add it to your cart and it will appear.
Yes! Thank you!

I hope there are also new hiding places/caves and stones in there too. With only those initial 3 hiding places/caves and 4 stone types tanks start to look too much alike (at least to me) if you split those cave dwellers/stone affectionados across multiple tanks.