It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Face the powerful Lich and wield an expanding deck of mystical cards to place enemies, buildings, and terrain along each unique expedition loop for the brave hero! Loop Hero is now available on GOG.COM along with a 15% discount that will last until 11th March 2021, 6 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Game looks beautiful, finally a pixelart game which is actually nice (alongside with unDungeon), but it´s not my cup of tea genre-wise.
I am sure others will be pleased though.
Soundtrack only on steam, guess I'll pass.
high rated
The game looks great, but as far as I can see, another Devolver game and another fake "Achievements" tag.
So this is a deck/card game type rpg game?
Is this a real-time or a turn-based game?
mrkgnao: Is this a real-time or a turn-based game?
I would say it's more like real time but you can pause the game while you're in a fight to manage your items etc.
mrkgnao: Is this a real-time or a turn-based game?
Berzerk2k2: I would say it's more like real time but you can pause the game while you're in a fight to manage your items etc.
Thank you. Not for me then, I guess.
Alexim: The game looks great, but as far as I can see, another Devolver game and another fake "Achievements" tag.
I don't see cheevos tag at all tbh, so maybe it was a mistake that got fixed fast.
high rated
Alexim: The game looks great, but as far as I can see, another Devolver game and another fake "Achievements" tag.
Spectrum_Legacy: I don't see cheevos tag at all tbh, so maybe it was a mistake that got fixed fast.
Yes, it must have been removed very recently because it was there before.

Anyway a very bad news, the games published by Devolver remain among the worst ever for the support of GOG Galaxy achievements, for the release of their soundtracks and in general for the support offered to GOG users.
I have a very good feeling about Loop Hero, that we are going to spend some quality time together. Best description ever of a mountain. "It's like a rock, but really big". Sold. Well, wishlisted but I'm sold.
No achievements. Kind of a bummer but I can live with it. The deal breaker for me is no controller support.
low rated
Holy cow, that is one hell of an eye sore. Very ugly looking.
Lol I think it looks super good, better than most pixel art games. It actually has style.
It's always disappointing when a game gets released here and it feels like an afterthought by the developer/publisher... no soundtrack option and no Achievements (they're great for second play throughs) means I went with Steam on this one