It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Escape the depths of an otherworldly labyrinth in this cinematic puzzle platformer.
INMOST is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM!
Explore a hauntingly beautiful pixel art world, with three playable characters and one dark, interconnected story. Lure enemies into lethal traps, solve puzzles and utilize your scythe, hookshot or a pickaxe to avoid a gruesome end!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Nice game. I've played the demo and I hope I'll be able to complete the story some day.

However keep in mind that the main story is quite linear and relatively short. Also hardware requirements seems to be relatively high considering pixel art graphics (due to sophisticated lightning effects, I guess - the game is beautiful).
ciemnogrodzianin: snip
However keep in mind that the main story is quite linear and relatively short.
The game is beautiful).
Well, they said "Discover a 3-5 hour emotional story, intended to be played in a single-sitting on a dark, stormy night "

So, they even provided an information how long the game is, though there is 3 characters available.

Graphic look beatiful, just the way I like it, and I think that price is just right for it.
DrazenCro: ...
Sure. Carefully designed a few-hours-long gameplay is fine. For me it's even definitely better than 100-hours long procedurally generated games (rarely worth the time spent).
ciemnogrodzianin: Sure. Carefully designed a few-hours-long gameplay is fine. For me it's even definitely better than 100-hours long procedurally generated games (rarely worth the time spent).
Yea or even 100+ hours AAA game with carefully designed levels.
low rated
so many platformers
what is the difference in this?
ciemnogrodzianin: However keep in mind that the main story is quite linear and relatively short.
Is there anything more in the game than the main story? Worth replaying the different characters?
GOG.com: ...
Lure enemies into lethal traps, solve puzzles and utilize your scythe, hookshot or a pickaxe to avoid a gruesome end!
Unless you seek one; my quest is getting the most gruesome end.

Kudos to Devs for their trailer art! (I watched all of them. That leap of faith to Monster is awesome)
So I get that feeling of a protagonist determined to get to the end, teeth & claws applied when necessary, whatever-it-takes style. Always nice to see such kind of characters. Congrats, once again!
Orkhepaj: so many platformers
Shades of Gray? But see above.
ciemnogrodzianin: Sure. Carefully designed a few-hours-long gameplay is fine. For me it's even definitely better than 100-hours long procedurally generated games (rarely worth the time spent).
The trouble isn't the procedurally generated desing pattern, Diablo 2 is the living prove about this. The problem is the absurd mania to increse the difficulty to excessive levels with the objetive of killing the player and force to repeat the same levels an insane number of times. In fact, if we removed that feature from Rogue-Likes, they would be a lot more interesting to play than they are. Chasm is an example of this, with procedural generation but with traditional advancement and it is a pretty decent metroidvania.

Of course, many of them would lose many hours of play, which is not necessarily bad because they are based on repeating the same thing in an absurd way in the hope of unlocking something that may allow you to advance a little. At least until the next peak of absurd difficulty that will kill you again to force you to repeat the loop. In the 90s because of the low memory that computers had, it made sense, today in the middle of 2020 it is an absurd pattern that should be eradicated and declared for what it is, a bad practice of video game design.
I think you have a wrong idea of what it's the game. This is not a platform game, it's a puzzle game with some platforms and jumps, but the base to advance in the game it's solving puzzles.
Post edited August 21, 2020 by Xabyer_B
low rated
Xabyer_B: I think you have a wrong idea of what it's the game. This is not a platform game, it's a puzzle game with some platforms and jumps, but the base to advance in the game it's solves puzzles.
hmm so i do need INT and not DEX?
Xabyer_B: I think you have a wrong idea of what it's the game. This is not a platform game, it's a puzzle game with some platforms and jumps, but the base to advance in the game it's solves puzzles.
Orkhepaj: hmm so i do need INT and not DEX?
If the life were a RPG, yes. But the desing of the game is very careful. I finished the game in the summer event on Steam and I had no problem solving their puzzles. Believe me when I tell you that I am far from being a genius. It's a great game.
Looks neat, but we'll see
This joins my mini-wishlist. I like the graphics and that it's short too.
I guess I'm one who finds the shortness a downside, so I'm glad it has been pointed out to buyers. I wish indies like this offered more content. That's the great vacuum we see in gaming. For a decade plus, AAA developers have skimped on content (or broken it up to sell piecemeal). While indie developers haven't adopted the same business model as AAAs, the lack of content is nonetheless a concern. I hope GOG accepts some "meatier" titles that were previously rejected, but I digress.

The graphics are very nice though, especially considering I am generally biased against pixel art.
Love the graphics and vibe of this