It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I Am Your Beast is a shortform covert revenge thriller FPS – and it’s now available on GOG with a -10% launch discount until September 24th, 1 PM UTC!

As a player, you take up the role of a secret agent, Alphonse Harding. Retired for six years, you've been asked to complete “one last job”, one too many times. Declining your latest mission sets in motion a furious guerilla war between you and the Covert Operations Initiative (COI) that litters the forest with bodies and bullet casings.

Now on GOG!
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that we've implemented achievements for the game ourselves, and they are live right now! :)
Post edited Yesterday by king_kunat
GOG.com: Release: I Am Your Beast
Into the forum...

The Achievements will be added soon.
Nice, thank you for the notification. Will save me from having to go begging.
GOG.com: Release: I Am Your Beast
BreOl72: Into the forum...
Declining my latest mission ...
Yet here I am.
Trying to stop the furious guerilla war
Between Me and Me.
Doesn't it look a bit like XIII? !!
GOG.com: is a shortform covert revenge thriller FPS
Please define "shortform" further, thanks!
Post edited September 10, 2024 by Guter
Heard of this, wishlisted
Guter: Please define "shortform" further, thanks!
The levels are very short and focussed (and presumably the game as a whole), judging from the demo. It's kind of like the FPS equivalent of parkour, where you try to execute a flowing series of actions to get to the goal. Not really my thing as I prefer to be more methodical and exploratory, but I get the appeal and it seemed well done.
Guter: Please define "shortform" further, thanks!
eric5h5: The levels are very short and focussed (and presumably the game as a whole), judging from the demo. It's kind of like the FPS equivalent of parkour, where you try to execute a flowing series of actions to get to the goal. Not really my thing as I prefer to be more methodical and exploratory, but I get the appeal and it seemed well done.
So more on the Hotline Miami side of things with some Maximum Action and Parkour mixed in?
That's not my Beast.

This, is my Beast.
Post edited September 11, 2024 by dnovraD
randomuser.833: So more on the Hotline Miami side of things with some Maximum Action and Parkour mixed in?
I've never played Hotline Miami, nor heard of Maximum Action, so my answer is "yes, exactly like that!" But not literal parkour, just kinda the vibe.
randomuser.833: So more on the Hotline Miami side of things with some Maximum Action and Parkour mixed in?
eric5h5: I've never played Hotline Miami, nor heard of Maximum Action, so my answer is "yes, exactly like that!" But not literal parkour, just kinda the vibe.
Means very fast and unforgiving with a lot of death but you are back in fast. In need of fast reaction and getting perfect a
With guns only with the mag they got you grab them.
But as an FPS with some special movement set.
king_kunat: Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that we've implemented achievements for the game ourselves, and they are live right now! :)
Wish you could do that more often as seeing there are many lazy Devs.