It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In a mood for a tech-noir survival horror? We got you, because Hollowbody is now available on GOG with a -10% discount until September 18th, 5 PM UTC!

Set in the urban decay of a long abandoned British city, you find yourself alone, stranded, and with limited resources at your disposal. You'll have to push your way through the zone, solve environmental puzzles, manage resources and fight for your life as you try to find a way to escape beyond the wall.

Now on GOG!
Alternatively you could buy it now, and then over the course of the next 9 days (since there's a mandatory 24h pause, to prevent the gifting system of being abused I reckon) purchase 9 additional copies to make up for the incorrect discount.

Or just wait until it's fixed (likely tomorrow).
The game is the top seller on GOG right now. Not bad.
Why is there a GIF on the homepage saying "Story so far"? Is this game a sequel to something?
thiagott: WOW! I confirm, it's still like that.
Please GOG, can I buy it at this price? :D
I don't want to cause loss, but seriously... we can't even claim many of other giveaways here (e.g. Fanatical), so we could have some advantages..
What's holding you back? :-)
We trust that GOG knows what they are doing, right?
Excellent quality/price ratio. To the wishlist!
Thanks to GOG and Headware Games. It looks fantastic this title, really!

Edit.- Well, the price has changed.
Post edited September 13, 2024 by UCrest
Yes it's been fixed...
g2222: What's holding you back? :-)
We trust that GOG knows what they are doing, right?
Like I said, I don't want to cause loss, but I admit I tried to place the order.

Swedrami: Alternatively you could buy it now, and then over the course of the next 9 days (since there's a mandatory 24h pause, to prevent the gifting system of being abused I reckon) purchase 9 additional copies to make up for the incorrect discount.
Gifting does not work with regional pricing. See attachment.
Attachments:
l'engouement pour ce genre de jeu avec des environnements crades et déprimant et des zombies de partout prouve que nos sociétés sont totalement dégénérées et en cours de déliquescence. Qui peut aimer cela ? LA peur est comme une drogue. Une fois que l'on est dedans, on a besoin d'une dose au quotidien. Cela tombe bien car la peur est l'un des outils les plus puissants pour obtenir l'obéissance des esclaves...
I doubt many people would find it more appealing to explore virtual worlds entirely made up of sunshine, puppies and rainbows instead either.

The genre is called "survival horror" for a reason.
i hope it sells well.
The soundtrack should be available for purchase at a later time:
https://www.gog.com/forum/hollowbody/soundtrack/post3