It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hellmut doesn't look at explosions.

Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
He's been to hell and back. That really changed him. It still does, in fact, as Hellmut can transform himself into the Rat King, the Orc Fairy, and a bunch of other absurd oddities as he fights to eradicate any demon he comes across in this explosive dungeon crawler of frenetic action.
Pop onto forum!
Neat. This comes out a day earlier on GOG than on Steam?
I'm confused. Wasn't this released already?
deleted
Yes!
kreidos: I'm confused. Wasn't this released already?
This is the complete game, the other was a beta.
From what I gathered playing the beta, after your transformations take enough damage, you get busted back to floating skull status, so your forms are how you extend your right to existence.
And the floating eyeball thing is the overseer of the dungeon. He's kind of a dick.
How does it compare to Enter the Gungeon?
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is also part of the "Oh Mo! More 'Games w/ (potentially) telemetry'..." GOGmix. Or at least it would be...
According to both my memory and my backup, it was listed before the release. When it was released, it mysteriously vanished from the list and consequently, the list isn't showing up on the game's page anymore. However, I can't re-add it to the GOGmix - which only happens when a game is already present in a GOGmix (or doesn't exist).

Hence, I'm leaving this post here, where there's at least a remote chance that people will find it. (Right now there are 52 other users interested in whether or not a game runs on the Unity engine. Those 52 people are what this entry is for. My apologies if this doesn't interest you personally at all.)
My version was still stuck on the beta release, so I had to force the game to re-verify. It had the bad side effect of giving me a second shortcut.
I also found the Galaxificator has a check box that I had to physically check myself. :/
Can't wait to see the horrendous "artwork" from this game leave the main page.
Post edited February 27, 2018 by ReynardFox
Interested. Unlike several other bullet-storm/hell games, in this one I can actually tell what's going on.
pmcollectorboy: My version was still stuck on the beta release, so I had to force the game to re-verify. It had the bad side effect of giving me a second shortcut.
I also found the Galaxificator has a check box that I had to physically check myself. :/
I can't find the Galaxificator, it's random like the other weapons? What is this box of which you are talking about?
HeartsAndRainbows: Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is also part of the "Oh Mo! More 'Games w/ (potentially) telemetry'..." GOGmix. Or at least it would be...
According to both my memory and my backup, it was listed before the release. When it was released, it mysteriously vanished from the list and consequently, the list isn't showing up on the game's page anymore. However, I can't re-add it to the GOGmix - which only happens when a game is already present in a GOGmix (or doesn't exist).

Hence, I'm leaving this post here, where there's at least a remote chance that people will find it. (Right now there are 52 other users interested in whether or not a game runs on the Unity engine. Those 52 people are what this entry is for. My apologies if this doesn't interest you personally at all.)
It's showing up on the store page just fine though?
pmcollectorboy: My version was still stuck on the beta release, so I had to force the game to re-verify. It had the bad side effect of giving me a second shortcut.
Alexim: I can't find the Galaxificator, it's random like the other weapons? What is this box of which you are talking about?
It's a GOG specific weapon under DLC. I'm not entirely sure how you find it in game, though.

I should mention it's only available to those who preordered.
Post edited February 28, 2018 by pmcollectorboy