It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Buy the game with a special bonus DLC that includes wallpapers, avatars, the soundtrack, and more.
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Discount: 10% off until 24th February 2022, 2 PM UTC
Sponsored by Aku
Post edited February 17, 2022 by _Auster_
I wonder if that's why I got that update today.
low rated
what does it add?
Orkhepaj: what does it add?
meat
A new HUD and a bunch of extras like artwork and the soundtrack.
low rated
discountbuyer: A new HUD and a bunch of extras like artwork and the soundtrack.
thx
Well, I do have a preference towards thicc.
Frostyfirefly: Well, I do have a preference towards thicc.
Same here.
finally some extra thicc game :D
Schwing!
Post edited February 17, 2022 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: Schwing!
Schwang?
Post edited February 18, 2022 by idbeholdME
high rated
Just to clarify this: The Extra Thicc Edition DLC includes wallpapers, artwork and avatars.

You also get the game's full soundtrack, which includes tracks you won't find on Akhzul's Hedon OST on Bandcamp, since that one only includes Akhzul's work. The Thicc Edition soundtrack adds all the licensed songs by artists like Alexander Brandon, Breathelast, Methadone Skies, Doomnezeu etc.

You also get a new optional HUD which was designed to look like the kinds of overblown HUDs you'd see in old-school dungeoncrawler RPGs. If you have the DLC, you can activate the HUD in the menu and then switch between the new and old HUD using the "increase/decrease HUD size" keys.

The Thicc Edition does not change anything about the gameplay, however. The release of this edition coincides with the release of update 2.2, which does add stuff to the base game, but you don't need to buy the Thicc Edition DLC to access that content. The Thicc Edition is mainly for people who want the goodies described above or want to support the dev (keep in mind that Zan released the entire second episode as a free update to the main game).
Post edited February 18, 2022 by Exsurgent
I’ve enjoyed playing this GzDoom-based game so much through 2 episodes, so I’m considering buying this DLC. :)

Edit: and I have purchased the upgrade, I could use the slightly fancier HUD anytime when I will play the unique story telling game second time. :)
Post edited February 20, 2022 by csikocska89
Easy add to the wishlist.