It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A release you’ve been waiting for – Gori: Cuddly Carnage is now out on GOG with a -20% launch discount until September 12th, 1 PM UTC!

Humanity has been destroyed - and it's up to Gori, along with his deadly but wise-cracking sentient hoverboard, F.R.A.N.K, and morose AI companion, CH1-P, to shred and slay the evil Adorable Army!

You can now also get:
Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Day One Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Neon Neko Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Dragon Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Catbox Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage – PlayTime Skin Pack
Gori: Cuddly Carnage – Change Skin Pack
Gori : Cuddly Carnage Special Edition

Now on GOG!
GOG.com: Release: Gori: Cuddly Carnage

A release you’ve been waiting for
Gotta say: no...not really.
Thanks for the release, Wired, but why does Steam get a Deluxe Edition with Artbook & Soundtrack, while GOG only gets a lesser Special Edition without Artbook & Soundtrack? Also why is GOG's Special Edition more expensive than Steam's Deluxe Edition, despite having less content?

Please publish the full Deluxe Edition on GOG and price-match Steam! I'm heading to Wired's Discord to beg...
Post edited August 29, 2024 by SargonAelther
Mmm, skinner boxes.

...Oh, sorry. I was looking at the list of skins that's longer than the actual game, and wondering sometimes why we deal with having the skins as separate content instead of just being a button you poke in the main gain.
So, an action game, that has cute things, but not meant for kids? Right...

The music is strong too and the graphics looks nice.
Oh, HELL, YEAH

No joke, it's been my most anticipated game this year. Than Next Fest Demo a few years back was sublime.

Good thing I checked here before buying on Steam this morning.
GOG.com: Humanity has been destroyed - and it's up to Gori, along with his deadly but wise-cracking sentient hoverboard, F.R.A.N.K, and morose AI companion, CH1-P, to shred and slay the evil Adorable Army!
*sees another cat game*
I'm beginning to think gog knows it has a problem and these game releases are it's way of crying out for help :\

-
dnovraD: ...Oh, sorry. I was looking at the list of skins that's longer than the actual game, and wondering sometimes why we deal with having the skins as separate content instead of just being a button you poke in the main gain.
Remember when modders would make things like this for free and players didn't have to pay for them? I memba.
Post edited August 29, 2024 by GamezRanker
Great name, nice trailer, gameplay looks nice, but seeing the DLC fest (and that's just the beginning, I guess), I'll pass.
Review by I Dream of Indie Games
Hi GOG Team,

Where is Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Day One Skin Pack ?

The Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Day One Skin Pack has disappeared.

It's not possible to buy it ?

Update :

The Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Day One Skin Pack is included in Digital Deluxe Edition and Special Edition
Post edited August 30, 2024 by GoGloulou974
GoGloulou974: Hi GOG Team,

Update :

The Gori: Cuddly Carnage - Day One Skin Pack is included in Digital Deluxe Edition and Special Edition
Give us a moment please, working on it.

Update :

Alright, after some clean up of miscommunication please enjoy the Day One Skin Pack again: https://www.gog.com/game/gori_cuddly_carnage_day_one_skin_pack
Post edited August 30, 2024 by king_kunat

Update :

king_kunat: Give us a moment please, working on it.

Update :

king_kunat: Alright, after some clean up of miscommunication please enjoy the Day One Skin Pack again: https://www.gog.com/game/gori_cuddly_carnage_day_one_skin_pack
Hi king_kunat,

Thank you
SargonAelther: Thanks for the release, Wired, but why does Steam get a Deluxe Edition with Artbook & Soundtrack, while GOG only gets a lesser Special Edition without Artbook & Soundtrack? Also why is GOG's Special Edition more expensive than Steam's Deluxe Edition, despite having less content?

Please publish the full Deluxe Edition on GOG and price-match Steam! I'm heading to Wired's Discord to beg...
The Deluxe Edition with soundtrack and artbook is available now:
https://www.gog.com/game/gori_cuddly_carnage_digital_deluxe_edition
SargonAelther: Thanks for the release, Wired, but why does Steam get a Deluxe Edition with Artbook & Soundtrack, while GOG only gets a lesser Special Edition without Artbook & Soundtrack? Also why is GOG's Special Edition more expensive than Steam's Deluxe Edition, despite having less content?

g2222: The Deluxe Edition with soundtrack and artbook is available now:
https://www.gog.com/game/gori_cuddly_carnage_digital_deluxe_edition
Yes, the begging was successful.
I've just got to know that this game's WASD can not be rebound in the keybinding menu. I as a left-handed player can NOT play it like that unfortunately. It's a real shame, this game looked good.

And off of my wishlist with you...