It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play an oriental horror puzzle game where the story takes place in a remote mountain village. Firework is now available on GOG along with a 20% discount that will last until 21st December 2021, 7 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
timppu: Yeah, it is about as bad as "western", as there is really nothing in common culturally with e.g. people from Sweden and Texas.

Even "European" is quite disgusting as there is nothing in common with e.g. Italian and Finnish people.

In fact, even calling me "Finnish" is unforgivable because the people who live next door don't really have anything in common with me.
Or people from Texas and Pennsylvania, for that matter.
low rated
downvotes
low rated
tfishell: downvotes
these votes come down like snow to celebrate the Winter sales!
BroscienceEngineer: As a Chinese, please ******* and stop your *******.

Everyone knows "oriental" is Chinese. I'm not offended and both the ****** need to ****** and let the subject people decide if it's offensive or not. I don't like being called "orientals", but if you wanna describe a physical object like a game as oriental, go right ******* ahead.

[Modded by Sarafan]
Please refrain from posting vulgar and inappropriate suggestions against others. We don't tolerate such a behavior here. Also be sure to avoid political arguments in the future that are not related to games. Please check our CoC before posting: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct?product=gog. I'm giving you a warning for a violation of our rules. If you have any questions regarding the moderation process, please contact me or any other moderator through direct message. You might need to change your privacy settings temporarily to do so.
Post edited December 20, 2021 by Sarafan