It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join Makina and her friends as they travel deep into the dangerous ruins.
Genre: RPG
Discount: 50% off until 2nd February 2022, 2 PM UTC
I've never played a game like this but looks to be entertaining. My jaw about fell on the floor when I checked out a review of it and saw some scenes. Seems fun/funny and I am not easily offended so I will likely get this.
nvm
Post edited January 27, 2022 by Niggles
Frostyfirefly: No way, Makina is here! And with the patch too!? GOG I am impressed, the patch isn't even available on Steam, you have to go to the Kagura Games website to get it. Keep it up!

Guys, you have to play this one, the RPG aspect is pretty so-so, but the ero events are very good! Well, there are a few that are not my thing, but to each his own right?

Now, if only GOG could get their hands on games such as Goblin Walker...
UCrest: I would like to know if this videogame has more to show than what I see in the trailer. I don't know why I get the feeling that it's a generic title. And I love the projects that some enthusiasts have developed from the RPG Maker. In many of these projects you can see talent and innovation.
Frostyfirefly: Gameplay is generic, but the events are pretty good; in other words, you will probably like it if you are in it for the naughty content.
Goblin Walker? We need fucking Holy Knight Ricca. That game is amazing. Not only is it a good game, but they went hardcore on the H as well. I had a blast playing it!
huan: I'm noticing suspicious lack of offended people in this thread.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I'm offended that they removed the "Steam Achievements" as a listed feature on the GOG store page, yet did not bother to replace them with Galaxy Achievements, which are inexcusably absent from this release.

By leaving out Achievements for GOG but not for Steam, they are treating GOG customers like second-class citizens.
You're right. They should've left in Steam achievements for the gog build.
Frostyfirefly: Gameplay is generic, but the events are pretty good; in other words, you will probably like it if you are in it for the naughty content.
I want more games that have both great gameplay and great h scenes. I would love to see Sengoku Rance here. Daibanchou series would be nice too - but it’s never been officially translated to English.
tremere110: I want more games that have both great gameplay and great h scenes. I would love to see Sengoku Rance here. Daibanchou series would be nice too - but it’s never been officially translated to English.
Or Eiyuu Senki, if GOG brings that series here, I will buy it immediately!
Frostyfirefly: Or Eiyuu Senki, if GOG brings that series here, I will buy it immediately!
Same for me. Chances are good they would.
Mr.Mumbles: Oh no! More people are going to be blinded by anime boobs! Someone do something! =P
... aren't they going to be blinded by that... you know, other thing responsible for 99% of blindness before the 70s? :P
Mr.Mumbles: Oh no! More people are going to be blinded by anime boobs! Someone do something! =P
WinterSnowfall: ... aren't they going to be blinded by that... you know, other thing responsible for 99% of blindness before the 70s? :P
TV ?
tremere110: I want more games that have both great gameplay and great h scenes. I would love to see Sengoku Rance here. Daibanchou series would be nice too - but it’s never been officially translated to English.
Sengoku and any Rance has a high chance of coming here, but Evenicle 2 is coming. I have confirmation on that. However, it is mosaic censored on all platforms and people are freaking out right now because apparently Alicesoft went back and edited the script that Steiner and crew worked on to censor terms and change other things. This is the first time I have heard of an eroge developer doing this and it is only rumor right now, but we are a bit worried. Wait for reviews before buying it as I hope and pray the source for the rumor (which is nekonyan) is false.
TheGrimLord: Sengoku and any Rance has a high chance of coming here, but Evenicle 2 is coming. I have confirmation on that. However, it is mosaic censored on all platforms and people are freaking out right now because apparently Alicesoft went back and edited the script that Steiner and crew worked on to censor terms and change other things. This is the first time I have heard of an eroge developer doing this and it is only rumor right now, but we are a bit worried. Wait for reviews before buying it as I hope and pray the source for the rumor (which is nekonyan) is false.
You got a link to an article there ?

Nvm found it.
Wait that was about the failed steam release.
Post edited January 27, 2022 by Reaper9988
TheGrimLord: Sengoku and any Rance has a high chance of coming here, but Evenicle 2 is coming. I have confirmation on that. However, it is mosaic censored on all platforms and people are freaking out right now because apparently Alicesoft went back and edited the script that Steiner and crew worked on to censor terms and change other things. This is the first time I have heard of an eroge developer doing this and it is only rumor right now, but we are a bit worried. Wait for reviews before buying it as I hope and pray the source for the rumor (which is nekonyan) is false.
Reaper9988: You got a link to an article there ?

Nvm found it.
Actually, I was wrong about the info. It is only coming to adult publishers as of right now, but could appear later.
Reaper9988: You got a link to an article there ?

Nvm found it.
TheGrimLord: Actually, I was wrong about the info. It is only coming to adult publishers as of right now, but could appear later.
So the version on Jast is unaltered ?
To be fair I'm not that interested in the game, I'm just absolutely opposed to censorship.

Closed game seems more up my route.
TheGrimLord: Actually, I was wrong about the info. It is only coming to adult publishers as of right now, but could appear later.
Reaper9988: So the version on Jast is unaltered ?
To be fair I'm not that interested in the game, I'm just absolutely opposed to censorship.

Closed game seems more up my route.
I just finished it last night and am terribly bittersweet about the true ending. Cocona best route, but that also ends badly. And be prepared for lots and lots of shit.
Post edited February 01, 2022 by TheGrimLord