It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Join Makina and her friends as they travel deep into the dangerous ruins.
Genre: RPG
Discount: 50% off until 2nd February 2022, 2 PM UTC
GOG.com: Join Makina and her friends as they travel deep into the dangerous ruins.
As I understand next info is not about GoG release of Fallen Makina and the City of Ruins:

- Features:
Steam Achievements
Trading Cards

So, GoG Team pls fix it.
Post edited January 26, 2022 by LifeLover
So, you now advertise Steam archievements? What has this to do with GOG?
GOG.com: Join Makina and her friends as they travel deep into the dangerous ruins.
LifeLover: As I understand next info is not about GoG release of Fallen Makina and the City of Ruins:

- Features:
Steam Achievements
Trading Cards

So, GoG Team pls fix it.
Those features have been deleted from the product card. It will take some time to be visible.
I would like to know if this videogame has more to show than what I see in the trailer. I don't know why I get the feeling that it's a generic title. And I love the projects that some enthusiasts have developed from the RPG Maker. In many of these projects you can see talent and innovation.
UCrest: I would like to know if this videogame has more to show than what I see in the trailer. I don't know why I get the feeling that it's a generic title. And I love the projects that some enthusiasts have developed from the RPG Maker. In many of these projects you can see talent and innovation.
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages or may not be appropriate for viewing at work.
Does this answer your question? ;P
high rated
No way, Makina is here! And with the patch too!? GOG I am impressed, the patch isn't even available on Steam, you have to go to the Kagura Games website to get it. Keep it up!

Guys, you have to play this one, the RPG aspect is pretty so-so, but the ero events are very good! Well, there are a few that are not my thing, but to each his own right?

Now, if only GOG could get their hands on games such as Goblin Walker...
UCrest: I would like to know if this videogame has more to show than what I see in the trailer. I don't know why I get the feeling that it's a generic title. And I love the projects that some enthusiasts have developed from the RPG Maker. In many of these projects you can see talent and innovation.
Gameplay is generic, but the events are pretty good; in other words, you will probably like it if you are in it for the naughty content.
Post edited January 26, 2022 by Frostyfirefly
high rated
Frostyfirefly: No way, Makina is here! And with the patch too!? GOG I am impressed, the patch isn't even available on Steam, you have to go to the Kagura Games website to get it. Keep it up!

Guys, you have to play this one, the RPG aspect is pretty so-so, but the ero events are very good! Well, there are a few that are not my thing, but to each his own right?

I wish more people would be this enthusiastic about H-games. I feel like that we've reached the point in society where its not really embarassing to talk about this sorta thing, unless you're living in North Korea or places like that.
low rated
Frostyfirefly: No way, Makina is here! And with the patch too!? GOG I am impressed, the patch isn't even available on Steam, you have to go to the Kagura Games website to get it. Keep it up!

Frostyfirefly: Gameplay is generic, but the events are pretty good; in other words, you will probably like it if you are in it for the naughty content.
Thanks for your valuable input; I really love to see the passion for the game/genre too.

Gameplay is generic, but the events are pretty good; in other words, you will probably like it if you are in it for the naughty content.
Normally I'd skip generic RPGMaker games (precisely because their generic gameplay got old like three decades ago) unless they're as good as Vampires Dawn or Yume Nikki, but if you enthusiastically insist it's that good I'll pick it up, thanks for suggestion.

Any other Kagura games on GOG worth checking out?
Post edited January 26, 2022 by Chasmancer
high rated
Oh no! More people are going to be blinded by anime boobs! Someone do something! =P
high rated
I'm noticing suspicious lack of offended people in this thread. Maybe GOG fooled them by releasing this today instead of Friday? :)
low rated
huan: I'm noticing suspicious lack of offended people in this thread.
I'm offended that they removed the "Steam Achievements" as a listed feature on the GOG store page, yet did not bother to replace them with Galaxy Achievements, which are inexcusably absent from this release.

By leaving out Achievements for GOG but not for Steam, they are treating GOG customers like second-class citizens.
Post edited January 26, 2022 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
I assume uncensor Patch since germans can see it ?
Intrigued by the Art style, like it better than the former one.
Anyone got a review somewhere ?
Post edited January 26, 2022 by Reaper9988

Frostyfirefly: Gameplay is generic, but the events are pretty good; in other words, you will probably like it if you are in it for the naughty content.
Ahh thanks!
huan: I'm noticing suspicious lack of offended people in this thread. Maybe GOG fooled them by releasing this today instead of Friday? :)
Found one but eh resident Troll is resident.;)
Post edited January 26, 2022 by Reaper9988