It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a hellish first-person action platformer where you journey to another realm to save your beloved from an evil demon. Escape from Naraka is now available on GOG along with a 30% discount that will last until 28th December 2021, 2 PM UTC!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Zoidberg: Indie, eh? I bet this game has no key rebind, making it unplayable.

Sure, vote me down, like I care about people revelling in others unable to play games. ;)
Green_Shade: All you did was be negative in public based on no more evidence than a personally-held assumption about games without a big publisher. I'm not voting you down, but I can understand why others have. I wish keyrebind issues were limited to indie games, but jeez, AAA titles are almost as bad.
That is just not true. Ubisoft has had key rebinds for ages and they're not the only ones. I just wish I could know when a game doesn't offer that feature before buying the game. That is a critical info sellers just don't care giving.
Zoidberg: I just wish I could know when a game doesn't offer that feature before buying the game. That is a critical info sellers just don't care giving.
I completely agree with this. It would be really nice to have this info directly.
Zoidberg: I just wish I could know when a game doesn't offer that feature before buying the game. That is a critical info sellers just don't care giving.
moonshineshadow: I completely agree with this. It would be really nice to have this info directly.
Even though sometimes the dev themselves don't give the correct info, like you can rebind but not the default movement controls, like WASD. :/ It would have to be quickly tested bu GOG staff.
moonshineshadow: I completely agree with this. It would be really nice to have this info directly.
And know if a game will have quicksaves or just console like saves. They could have just let us add games with given features to GOG Mixes but they opposed that to the point of destroying the whole system. We cannot tag games either. You can presume by default nowadays that games won't have quicksaves and key rebinding and are made having the Switch in mind more than a PC.