It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experience a world ravaged by mankind through the eyes of the last fox on Earth in this eco-conscious adventure.
Genre: Adventure, Simulation
Speaking of eco-conscious games with animal protagonists - Gibbon: Beyond the Trees (Trailer)
Finally. I have it on my wish list for the moment. I will wait for the owners' reviews. It certainly looks beautiful.
Yeah, it looks very promising.
Does not sound like a "feel good" game at all ... I could cry when I read the description alone ....
MarkoH01: Does not sound like a "feel good" game at all ... I could cry when I read the description alone ....
And real world foxes are lovely creatures, which makes the whole premise even heavier ;-;

(And not trying to segregate other creatures when calling foxes "lovely"; there are "endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful" in the world, after all)
MarkoH01: Does not sound like a "feel good" game at all ... I could cry when I read the description alone ....
_Auster_: And real world foxes are lovely creatures, which makes the whole premise even heavier ;-;

(And not trying to segregate other creatures when calling foxes "lovely"; there are "endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful" in the world, after all)
are they? they kill the chickens
Well, that is rather the point...
_Auster_: And real world foxes are lovely creatures, which makes the whole premise even heavier ;-;

Orkhepaj: are they? they kill the chickens
Yeah, because they are tasty. Foxes know what's good.

So do people. We kill everything. Often for fun. Foxes do it to stay alive.
Littermate: So do people. We kill everything. Often for fun. Foxes do it to stay alive.
they do it for fun too
Littermate: So do people. We kill everything. Often for fun. Foxes do it to stay alive.
Don't feed the troll.