It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Dungeons 3 Complete Collection, consisting of the base game and its 7 DLCs, is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount which ends on 3rd July 2020, 12 AM UTC.
Complete version to the wishlist. If Kalypso does not do dirty tricks like it does Focus with its full versions with less% discount, sooner or later I will end up buying it.
Yay, complete version.
Xabyer_B: Complete version to the wishlist. If Kalypso does not do dirty tricks like it does Focus with its full versions with less% discount, sooner or later I will end up buying it.
Well at this moment the Complete is cheaper than the standard. Even without any discounts :D
Post edited June 26, 2020 by blotunga
So the Standard Edition without the DLCs (base price $39.99 and hefty regional pricing) costs more than the Complete Edition (base price $35.99 and mild regional pricing)?

Very weird pricing!
high rated
GOG.com: Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Dungeons 3 Complete Collection, consisting of the base game and its 7 DLCs, is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount which ends on 3rd July 2020, 12 AM UTC.
Please provide an upgrade package for customers that already have the base game or also sell the soundtrack separately.
Post edited June 26, 2020 by ditorius
GOG.com: Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Dungeons 3 Complete Collection, consisting of the base game and its 7 DLCs, is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM with a 10% discount which ends on 3rd July 2020, 12 AM UTC.
ditorius: Please provide an upgrade package for customers that already have the base game or also sell the soundtrack separately.
I am also interested in Upgrade Pack.
How about an upgrade path?
I too want to see an upgrade pack.