It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A racing title that lets you relive the 90s in the most exciting era in motorsport history, where dust, mud, and snow are badges of honor – #DRIVE Rally is now available on GOG!

Unleash the raw power of legendary rally beasts, admire every second of the stunning landscapes, and remember: the faster you go, the better!

In #DRIVE Rally you can expect a world rich with various environments, a plethora of legendary cars, passionate co-drivers, ability to build your cars from the ground up, arcade mechanics, photo mode, and more!

Now on GOG!
Looks good, so thanks. Straight to my wishlist while I wait on a better discount.
high rated
Be aware that this is Early access even if it's not stated in the news page.
I liked #Drive on the Switch, so I bought this one a few minutes ago. I wondered, why the early access part banner was not on the product page. I also was rather irritated that the game told me it had only cloud saves. So it's not saving offline? Isn't this a strange form of DRM?
Post edited Yesterday by Markus Music
It looks a lot like the Art of Rally.
The main advantage comparing to Art of Rally is that it has a rear camera OOTB :)
Arnie's rally driving school, lol.
A racing game. Finally!!!
Markus Music: I liked #Drive on the Switch, so I bought this one a few minutes ago. I wondered, why the early access part banner was not on the product page. I also was rather irritated that the game told me it had only cloud saves. So it's not saving offline? Isn't this a strange form of DRM?
That does sound rather limiting if accurate.
Markus Music: I liked #Drive on the Switch, so I bought this one a few minutes ago. I wondered, why the early access part banner was not on the product page. I also was rather irritated that the game told me it had only cloud saves. So it's not saving offline? Isn't this a strange form of DRM?
Be interesting if someone without Galaxy installed could try it and confirm or correct.
Keihltrein: Be aware that this is Early access even if it's not stated in the news page.
Yeah, v0.5.1 according to GOG Db. So it's presumably got quite a bit of the course left to complete before the finish line.
Post edited Yesterday by HunchBluntley
GOG.com: A racing title that lets you relive the 90s in the most exciting era in motorsport history, where dust, mud, and snow are badges of honor – #DRIVE Rally is now available on GOG!

Unleash the raw power of legendary rally beasts, admire every second of the stunning landscapes, and remember: the faster you go, the better!

In #DRIVE Rally you can expect a world rich with various environments, a plethora of legendary cars, passionate co-drivers, ability to build your cars from the ground up, arcade mechanics, photo mode, and more!

Now on GOG!
Am guessing this is in EA , even if the store page shows otherwise /
I expected "Samir! You are breaking the car! Samirr!"
from the trailer
Wow, racing games on gog, that's the kind of thing I'd buy if I could. Maybe someday there will be some classics on here too, like nfs

I really liked the old game 'lego racers game', it would be great to see it on gog too
Post edited 16 hours ago by RekontVerlon
Didn't know Schwarzenegger did videogame voice acting.
Zoidberg: Didn't know Schwarzenegger did videogame voice acting.
Actually, it is his cousin Hans from Unterlimbach bei Neudau.