It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darkest Dungeon® II is a roguelike road trip of the damned – and it’s now out on GOG with a 33% launch discount until June 18th, 1 PM UTC!

Form a party, equip your stagecoach, and set off across the decaying landscape on a last gasp quest to avert the apocalypse. The greatest dangers you face, however, may come from within...

You can now also get Darkest Dungeon® II: The Binding Blade DLC, Soundtrack and Darkest Dungeon® II: Oblivion Edition – check them out!
I think the page isn't up yet?
Remember when editions had a drop-down at the top of the page to switch between them, and a grid showing components?

Yeah... The catalog still sucked, but it sucked slightly less with even that little bit of organization in there.
Memecchi: I think the page isn't up yet?
It is now.
Now that is a nice surprise. :)
Nice to see it here, glad I held off buying it elsewhere.
wolfsite: Nice to see it here, glad I held off buying it elsewhere.
Aye! I wouldn't want to give Sweeney a dime either. To hell with his exclusivity bribery says I.
I would never have expected that
Oh, I didn't expect DD2 here at this point.
Btw I wish the devs added achievs and the missing stuff for DD1 too.
Niceee, tho took me a while to find oblivion edition (all in one). I was getting furious thinking I have to add all those items manually.
high rated
It's not for me, what with it being a roguelike and all, but still - a proper major release for GOG to offset some of the recent "curated selection", so it's good to see it here.

At least I presume it's a major release, I didnt follow anything about it, but the first one seemed to have been very popular, so I assume the sequel is something of a big deal?
high rated
so this release is the real reason of the dark setting promo
So glad I waited to buy this one. Knew it was coming here, just didn't know when. Getting this for sure.
Nice. On the wishlist it goes.
Post edited June 04, 2024 by Reaper9988
To cieszy, Darkest Dungeon 2 na Gogu, super.