It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darkest Dungeon® II is a roguelike road trip of the damned – and it’s now out on GOG with a 33% launch discount until June 18th, 1 PM UTC!

Form a party, equip your stagecoach, and set off across the decaying landscape on a last gasp quest to avert the apocalypse. The greatest dangers you face, however, may come from within...

You can now also get Darkest Dungeon® II: The Binding Blade DLC, Soundtrack and Darkest Dungeon® II: Oblivion Edition – check them out!
Atreyu666: But it doesn't change the fact that if I die, I start from the beginning, right?
In DD you manage a small village where you can hire heroes to your parties. You can have much more heroes than for one party and your base is never destroyed. If one party dies you can use others or hire next heroes to replace them. It's also needed to say that "whole party is dead" case can happen only in some very dangerous quests, most of the time it will be none or maybe 1-2 party members if something goes really wrong.
Post edited June 07, 2024 by Lexor
Lexor: In DD you manage a small village where you can hire heroes to your parties. You can have much more heroes than for one party and your base is never destroyed. If one party dies you can use others or hire next heroes to replace them. It's also needed to say that "whole party is dead" case can happen only in some very dangerous quests, most of the time it will be none or maybe 1-2 party members if something goes really wrong.
Well, thanks for the info. I guess I was talking more about rogue-likes in general than this specific game :)