It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoy a turn-based narrative roguelike set in a reimagined version of the late 19th century.
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Discount: 40% off until 26th May 2022, 1 PM UTC
Awesome! Wasn't expecting to see this here!
That Tin Tin look, many translations, wishlisted!
And corgi!
Post edited May 19, 2022 by Dogmaus
So what happened to the Some Good Olg Games from Bethesda go free banner? Did they change their mind? XD
Any chance for some decent discount for CE1?
Dogmaus: So what happened to the Some Good Olg Games from Bethesda go free banner? Did they change their mind? XD
There you go: https://www.gog.com/partner/Bethesda
BreOl72: There you go: https://www.gog.com/partner/Bethesda
oh they were a bit shy
How is this compared to the first one? (have it and enjoyed it)
high rated
For those interested - Curious Expedition 2 will not come ('not planned') for GNU/Linux and mac.
I got this confirmed via Discord and also put
main part of the Discord FAQ to GOG forum.
ciemnogrodzianin: Any chance for some decent discount for CE1?
What do you consider decent? It was just in the mid-week sale at the end of April for 75% off ($3.74).
Meh. "Steam deck certified" now means "we don't need to bother with a Linux release". Yep, as expected. Valve makes things worse again.
low rated
Looks nice but no OST on GOG.
ciemnogrodzianin: Any chance for some decent discount for CE1?
FYI, anyone who happened to buy itch's Ukraine bundle earlier this year already has it (and its sold-separately artbook). ;)
HunchBluntley: FYI, anyone who happened to buy itch's Ukraine bundle earlier this year already has it (and its sold-separately artbook). ;)
I didn't have a working credit card during that bundle, I'm still eating my hat
mqstout: Meh. "Steam deck certified" now means "we don't need to bother with a Linux release". Yep, as expected. Valve makes things worse again.
It's not a simple button-click for developers to port to Linux. It is quite a time investment with its own debugging added on. It's costly.

Linux accounts for 2.49% of the desktop market share as of April 2022.. Windows is 74.79%.

Developers can only devote so much resources towards a project. They can either pay employees (if it's not a single developer project) to spend a large amount of time supporting native Linux that makes up less than 3% of the desktop OS install base... Or they can work on a new project and grow their company.

I would argue that Valve/Proton are increasing the Linux user base overall.. Many windows games, for whatever reason, run better on Linux under proton than not only native wondows.. But native Linux builds as well..

The more Valve pushes into the Linux Market.. The wider the install base and they more comfortable people will become with the idea of Linux replacing Windows at some point down the road.. Once Linux has a sizeable install base.. Then you'll see an increased likelihood of native Linux builds.

You can literally install GOG windows games on Linux using Proton right now. Proton is not an emulator.. but a translation layer.. It turns api calls that point to directx into vulkan calls and such.. And it's free..

You should be championing the push to break into the Linux market. Grow the idea of using Linux as people's primary daily driver OS first.. Not just support a couple hundred of vocal gatekeepers not wanting anyone else to use their super secret esoteric operating system. (I like Linux myself but expecting the same amount of time being devoted to native builds for such a few number of users is counter productive).

The only thing I would like to see is a native gog client that leverages proton.. So you can get automatic updates, chievos etc.