It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venture into the mysterious world of a classic point-and-click adventure anthology where you follow the path of a homicide detective. Cube Escape Collection is now available on GOG.COM with a 33% discount that will last until 14th January 2021, 2 PM UTC. Take an exciting tour through the Rusty lake universe heavily inspired by the Twin Peaks TV series.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Nice, with the end of Flash I hope more developers work to preserve their games like this.
I really liked the rest of Rusty Lake's games available here. Good news.

Also this:
All games will be updated, preserved and bundled on GOG for a small price, to survive the end of the Flash Games era.
GOG, that's one of the reasons world needs you. Thanks!
Question: What games are still left to come to GOG?

Just Paradox and Samsara Room?
SCPM: Nice, with the end of Flash I hope more developers work to preserve their games like this.
I wish more would as well. The grand beacon here is Ninja Kiwi, who put all their flash games for free on Steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1275350/Ninja_Kiwi_Archive/
Post edited January 08, 2021 by amok
v1989: Question: What games are still left to come to GOG?

Paradox has two parts: Chapter 1 and 2. And Samsara Room.

I hope, one day they will merge all games into one big point´n click adventure. That would be rad.
No one escapes the cube.

"The White Door" as well.
I have all of the games on steam.

Guter: "The White Door" as well.
I have all of the games on steam.
The White Door is already here :)
Oops! ;-D
Anothername: No one escapes the cube.
Chains are no more when one uses a higher dimension escape plan.
ciemnogrodzianin: All games will be updated, preserved and bundled on GOG for a small price, to survive the end of the Flash Games era.
Do these games have a flash player bundled or how does it work? Has anyone tried to run them on Linux?
ciemnogrodzianin: All games will be updated, preserved and bundled on GOG for a small price, to survive the end of the Flash Games era.
eiii: Do these games have a flash player bundled or how does it work? Has anyone tried to run them on Linux?
From looking at the Steam discussion, it appears these are repackaged in Adobe Air. Which is also unsupported by Adobe, although they've apparently sold it to another company to maintain. What that means for long term compatibility is anyone's guess.
eiii: Do these games have a flash player bundled or how does it work? Has anyone tried to run them on Linux?
That's the question I've asked myself today. I was sure the previous games had Linux versions. I'm surprised the don't. I can't remember how they're delivered. I only know I had no problem running them under Linux.
I'll try to look for some report later on.

Edit: It looks like I've simply installed them using Wine and never actually checked what's inside, sorry.
Post edited January 09, 2021 by ciemnogrodzianin
Wow, really happy! I wondered why it was Steam only. I wonder if https://secondmaze.itch.io/milo-and-the-magpies-demo will land here too. It's not a Rusty Lake thing but Second Maze is connected and their first release was a "different" Rusty Lake game, the White Door, that is here.
I still have to play Paradise, and I've played some of these on my phone already, but of course I want them on GOG. Now the only one missing is Paradox, that is free on Steam and Itch.io but has its second chapter as paid. And Samsara Room, also free in the two other places.
ciemnogrodzianin: Also this:
All games will be updated, preserved and bundled on GOG for a small price, to survive the end of the Flash Games era.
GOG, that's one of the reasons world needs you. Thanks!
Don't take it literally. It's just what they had written in the Steam description, with of course Steam changed into GOG. The games are completed as they are, low res and all, and there will not be any update. They didn't even bother to add Galaxy achievements.
Post edited January 09, 2021 by Dogmaus