It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can you conquer the crypt and uncover the mystery at the heart of Cryptmaster? Check it out now, with a -10% launch discount until May 23rd, 4 PM UTC!

SAY ANYTHING in this bizarre dungeon adventure where words control everything. Fill in the blanks with text or voice to uncover lost abilities, embark on strange quests, and solve mindbending riddles.

You can get it together with its Artbook and Soundtrack – now on GOG!
GOG.com: You can get it together with its Artbook and Soundtrack – now on GOG!
Thank you for releasing the full package, Akupara and GOG.
I JUST ordered a new set of headphones… That doesn't include a mic! :^P

*Sigh, back to Amazon I go, as I can't type worth shit!

I'm hoping that there's no timer for typing, but I suspect that it's real-time…
For a second there I thought this was a crypto game, damn you spambots lol
It looks... interesting.
But bard rap-battles? I guess I'll pass.
Seems like language-capable AI (LLM?) is involved in this one unless the game have a preset basic dictionary (think it's ~ 2k words in English?) and ignores the rest.
SargonAelther: Thank you for releasing the full package, Akupara and GOG.
They didn't. This game has Achievements elsewhere, but apparently not on GOG (I assume, since it's not listed as a feature on the GOG store page).

The "full package" would mean nothing is missing.
Post edited May 09, 2024 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
SargonAelther: Thank you for releasing the full package, Akupara and GOG.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: They didn't. This game has Achievements elsewhere, but apparently not on GOG (I assume, since it's not listed as a feature on the GOG store page).

The "full package" would mean nothing is missing.
To be fair, nothing important or nothing of value is missing.

That's just my opinion of course. I remember from other threads that SargonAelther does prefer having achievements in his games. Yet he somehow manages to not be obnoxious when he states his hope for the inclusion of achievements in games that released without them. Weird, huh?
joppo: That's just my opinion of course. I remember from other threads that SargonAelther does prefer having achievements in his games. Yet he somehow manages to not be obnoxious when he states his hope for the inclusion of achievements in games that released without them. Weird, huh?
That's just because, unlike Ancient-Red-Dragon, he's an... underachiever.
The Deluxe Edition won't be available here?
Breja: That's just because, unlike Ancient-Red-Dragon, he's an... underachiever.
That pun was groan worthy. I love it.
DNMR2K5: I JUST ordered a new set of headphones… That doesn't include a mic! :^P

There is an option for a turn-based mode. Real-time is recommended however.
Honestly: I'd rather have a well made Crypt Keeper game.
DNMR2K5: I JUST ordered a new set of headphones… That doesn't include a mic! :^P

tremere110: There is an option for a turn-based mode. Real-time is recommended however.
COOL! Thanks for the info, it's in my cart as we speak!

EDIT: Just bought it yesterday, and the artwork is orgasmically good! Yes, I'm an illustrator that lusts after one's inking prowess!
Post edited May 11, 2024 by DNMR2K5