It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a cyber noir adventure blending stunning retro design with innovative mechanics.
Genre: Adventure
Looks good, although I'm a bit unsure whether I'd like that Real World Research part.

Btw, if you want to try it, there's a demo available on... [the menacing shadow of ponczo_ emerges from behind] *shudders and shuts up*
no demo anymore, another shitty dev (or publisher) pulling it after release. high price too, but still the only carmen sandiego clone I can think of in the last few decades.
Not a big fan of requiring real world research personally. I have a feeling that would be a good way to run into spoilers that would ruin your game if this game became popular enough.
tremere110: Not a big fan of requiring real world research personally. I have a feeling that would be a good way to run into spoilers that would ruin your game if this game became popular enough.
The mysteries of Chinatown Detective Agency require real world investigation, whether that’s an online search for an airport code or tracking down a mysterious quote.

I truly don't see the potential for spoilers here.
low rated
tremere110: Not a big fan of requiring real world research personally. I have a feeling that would be a good way to run into spoilers that would ruin your game if this game became popular enough.
BreOl72: The mysteries of Chinatown Detective Agency require real world investigation, whether that’s an online search for an airport code or tracking down a mysterious quote.

I truly don't see the potential for spoilers here.
Perhaps someone would search for that and get a load of search results talking about it if the game was popular enough.

There was another murder mystery game that had it's selling point as that.If I can remember what it was I'll post back.
Techno this! (that's some very nice background music)
The folks over at RPS were looking forward to this one, and I've also awaited it's arrival. It does look interesting, but I'll await some reviews - and a goodly discount.
oh boy, no manual saving or checkpoints, the game only saves at the end of each case. nobody among the devs and humble (the publisher) has ever played a game before? holy shit, and they ask 25 eur for this. no instant text display either, but with such incompetence I wasn't expecting that.
Dohi64: oh boy, no manual saving or checkpoints, the game only saves at the end of each case. nobody among the devs and humble (the publisher) has ever played a game before? holy shit, and they ask 25 eur for this. no instant text display either, but with such incompetence I wasn't expecting that.
Woah, that's a poor design choice. What were they thinking?
high rated
Dohi64: oh boy, no manual saving or checkpoints, the game only saves at the end of each case. nobody among the devs and humble (the publisher) has ever played a game before? holy shit, and they ask 25 eur for this. no instant text display either, but with such incompetence I wasn't expecting that.
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Woah, that's a poor design choice. What were they thinking?
This seemed so incompetent that I decided to check some more to verify. Turns out it's only partially correct.

There is no manual saving during the game's prologue, which consists of 3 "cases", only auto-saving at the end of each save. I'm not entirely sure how long is the prologue, or each case on it.

But after that, during the rest of the game, there are manual saves.

Still pretty stupid, but at least it means the game would actually be playable and only requires the pointless guarantee of uninterrupted play at the start.
ettac orrazib si eman ym: Woah, that's a poor design choice. What were they thinking?
YaronDav: This seemed so incompetent that I decided to check some more to verify. Turns out it's only partially correct.

There is no manual saving during the game's prologue, which consists of 3 "cases", only auto-saving at the end of each save. I'm not entirely sure how long is the prologue, or each case on it.

Still pretty stupid, but at least it means the game would actually be playable and only requires the pointless guarantee of uninterrupted play at the start.
Phew, that's good to know. Thanks!

Still a silly decision, but at least it doesn't affect the entire game.
YaronDav: This seemed so incompetent that I decided to check some more to verify. Turns out it's only partially correct.

Thanks for checking that out. I'm still on the fence (mostly due to the price), but manual saves in the main game are much better than I was envisioning, so that helps.
Lone_Scout: Looks good, although I'm a bit unsure whether I'd like that Real World Research part.
I think that's a huge problem. It will make the game unplayable sooner or later, when things change.
What exactly that "real world research" suppose to mean and how does it work???
Because from what is writen on the game page it seems to me that at certaind stage you are actually required to have an internet access to find some clues that aren't included and/or not a part of the game in order to progress any further.
Which, in turns, mean that without online connection you are unable to play a game beyond certain point or finishing it.

I fu***ng hope that I'm wrong and misunderstood something here...