It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An action-packed adventure where feathers fly and the claws come out – Chicken Strike: Cluck Ops is now out on GOG!

Take control of a courageous chicken armed to the beak with an arsenal of weapons, from egg launchers to poultry-powered rockets. Embark on an epic quest through a variety of vibrant environments, from bustling city streets to the heart of the FCK empire. Prepare for intense battles against waves of crispy adversaries, including Major Fanders.

Available now!
A GOG-Exclusive?
high rated
I feel eggsausted just looking at it.
Viva la re-chick-stance!
I'm not really a fan of shooters, but if I can play as a chicken with a gun, I'm sold :D
... Okay then.
Could anyone of you guys find some gameplay footage? I can't find ANYTHING on Youtube. If someone could share some gameplay with me, I'd be thankful :)
Atreyu666: Could anyone of you guys find some gameplay footage? I can't find ANYTHING on Youtube. If someone could share some gameplay with me, I'd be thankful :)
This is all I could find, seems to be the developer’s TikTok profile with gameplay videos. To me, the game looks pretty bad, but hopefully I’m wrong and there’s something more there.
Atreyu666: Could anyone of you guys find some gameplay footage? I can't find ANYTHING on Youtube. If someone could share some gameplay with me, I'd be thankful :)
JogsterXL: This is all I could find, seems to be the developer’s TikTok profile with gameplay videos. To me, the game looks pretty bad, but hopefully I’m wrong and there’s something more there.
Thank you :)

Well, there's "bad" and there is "Goat Simulator bad" which is actually hilarious! So I'm trying to find out which kind of bad it is :)
What's wrong with the gameplay trailer (2nd video) on the game's info page?
Post edited August 09, 2024 by g2222
Atreyu666: Well, there's "bad" and there is "Goat Simulator bad" which is actually hilarious! So I'm trying to find out which kind of bad it is :)
True, and at the cheap price it’s currently going for, I’m sure it I’ll be good for a couple laughs at least. :)
g2222: What's wrong with the gameplay trailer (2nd video) on the game's info page?
I didn't see that, oops. But it's not very good either. Like 1 sec of gameplay, then text, another 1 sec gameplay and so on...
I see black enemies. I thought we were past this racism.
What's the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chicken?
I sure am glad someone on GOG thought this was worth dedicating server space to on two separate CDNs.